shape
carat
color
clarity

Appletini''s custom WF wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, you can imagine how much I just LOVE it, owning one myself.
30.gif
I really love how it looks with your ering, complementary yet unique. That''s what drove me to do the same mixy mixy thing in the first place - it just works!!! I just love how it goes with your ring and I''m glad to be part of the inspiration!!! Just divine!!!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooh, love it!! It looks so cool with your e-ring, and I love that it has personality of its own!!!
36.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
So pretty and delicate- I love it!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, gorgeous!! Wow, I would never have thought to put those two together but it looks absolutely amazing! And I love that you can also wear the wedding band as a stand alone ring. Congratulations!!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Appletini... I looove the way that looks together! Great choice!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
It''s fabulous, Apple! Love it. Can you tell us about it? Or do you have another thread that tells what it is. Are they round stones in there or tiny marquis? Bezel set? It''s beautiful!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
How pretty! It is just so delicate I love it!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it!!! Very unconventional and different.....and it TOTALLY works.
21.gif
I''ve always been a big fan of non-matchy rings (I''ve never owned a real "set") and I think yours are very lovely and distinctive. Congrats!!!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/21/2006 9:01:17 PM
Author: sunkist
It''s fabulous, Apple! Love it. Can you tell us about it? Or do you have another thread that tells what it is. Are they round stones in there or tiny marquis? Bezel set? It''s beautiful!
Its tiny rounds and bead set... .30 ctw

Thanks ladies for all of the compliments. I couldn''t have done both of my rings without all of you!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
I love it!

It reminds me of the Tiffanys celebration ring I tried on not too long ago. Much as I loved how it looked when I stacked it with my other eternity rings, I couldn''t bring myself to pay their prices!!

And another band stacked on the other side would look divine
31.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
how beautiful and unique! Congrats, it looks great together!

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
They look great together!
They compliment very nicely, I love that they aren't matchy-matchy - they are very interesting.
Bravo Appletini. Congratulations!

Scintillating...

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous and elegant!!!

laila

Shiny_Rock
WOW!! Simply stunning e-ring and w-band!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
OMG...i have brightspot's and firegoddesses rings saved under my inspiration folder cuz i LOVED the look...i had no idea you were having one made too! it looks FAB! also nice to see that wf makes such a pretty version, as i was thinking of an anniversary band along similar lines
9.gif
and working with a nearby vendor would be a good thing! your ring is now officially in my folder
5.gif

can't wait to see it in person!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!
36.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/21/2006 8:14:43 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Well, you can imagine how much I just LOVE it, owning one myself.
30.gif
I really love how it looks with your ering, complementary yet unique. That''s what drove me to do the same mixy mixy thing in the first place - it just works!!! I just love how it goes with your ring and I''m glad to be part of the inspiration!!! Just divine!!!
Hee hee...me too! I was eagerly awaiting this thread & have to say your band looks fabulous!
30.gif
It''s funny for me to look at my monitor at your ring, then down at my finger at mine...they''re nearly identical! Kinda cool for instant gratification.
2.gif

Your new band really looks lovely with your beautiful e-ring. I like that the band doesn''t obscure your e-ring''s gorgeous profile and that it fits flush with the shank of your e-ring--wish mine did too!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I can''t stop looking at it. I just love it!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is just beautiful!!!
30.gif

brneyedgrl

Shiny_Rock
That is absolutely gorgeous. You will have the distinction of having something that not very many other women will have. It is a beautiful "set."

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I love your set! The original touch is amazing.
9.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
I am more of a matchy matchy person myself, but I could not help to comment that it does look gorgeous on your hand and it''s nice that you can tell that it is a different band.
I know with the set I have, sometimes it all blends together and looks like one big pave band, but on your hand, you can definitely see that they are completely different.

Congrats and I am very happy for you!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results