shape
carat
color
clarity

Apple products, how many do you have and what are they?

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Together, DH and I have:

• Apple TV
    iMac
    Macbook Air
    Macbook Pro
    iPod Nano
    iPhone

All that's missing is the iPad, but we just haven't felt the need for one yet.

kiett98

Shiny_Rock
iPod touch 32gb
iPad (Which I love, love, love!)

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Imdanny|1315265950|3010307 said:
What Apple products do you have? :))
iPhone 4 (despite serious resistance and my deep hate for ATT)
1 iMac
1 macbook
1 G4 tower

and possibly soon another either iMac or tower.

I do graphics, so I need powerful machines designed for that.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
ForteKitty|1315276369|3010438 said:
400 shares of Apple stocks (bought 100 shares @ $29 and they split 1 to 2 twice)... but zero Apple products. I've been too cheap to buy them!

Apple stock is the best product of all! :cheeky:

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
LGK|1315266720|3010319 said:
OMG such a difference! I am totally hooked. And DH is too, haha! It is soooo much more functional than any other touch screen phone I've used, and incredibly user friendly. And the apps are amazing, I absolutely love some of them, like the SquareUp one that allows me to accept credit card payment on it- I use that one when I sell mineral makeup and vintage clothing at small weekend markets a *lot*- it's vaguely magical, IMO. And since the iPhone is also an iPod, that's pretty much been the end of me ever fiddling with the Nano again. And honestly DH uses the iPhone to do all the things he normally would have used a computer for at home- he broke his laptop about 9 months ago, and when I got him the iPhone, he ended up using the iPhone instead of replacing the computer. And he's utterly *not* into techy toys. Since he can email, browse his favorite websites, and play games on it, he's completely content to use it instead of replacing the laptop.

I don't use Apple computers, though. There are just too many compatibility issues with programs- I need to share programs and files with too many Windows users. And my HP Envy laptop is pretty sweet, so I've not really been tempted away.

I'm totally hooked, too! I love my new iPhone! My Samsung was a touch screen and it was hard to use. MIL has a, I think it's called a Droid (?) and I tried it. For me, it's no contest! I never want to not have one again.

And SO's new version of it is great. Lightening fast.

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
We both have iPhone 4's. I've had every iPhone that's been released as we get them for free. The day that my FIL retires is going to be horrible because we'll have to pay for them then.

Nate has had a Mac in some form since I met him in 2004. I considered him a fanboy then, and now that he uses an iPhone he's totally one. He has a MacBook Pro, iMac in the office, and he uses an iPad 2 as well. I'm sticking with my HP Envy and TouchSmart.

ETA: I do have shares in Apple, but I've had those since I was a teenager. My folks invested the money that my grandfather left me when he passed.

April20

Ideal_Rock
We have two IPods, both 8 GB. We also have the IPad 1 (32 gb) and the 2 (64 gb). Love them.

AmeliaG

Brilliant_Rock
Right now just my iPod but I'm looking to replace my PC with a Mac. I've been hit with viruses a lot since I got my PC and Norton doesn't do a good job of blocking them. I never got hit with a virus with my Macs and I drove two of them to the ground.

I'd love to get an iPhone for the functionality but their phone reception in Manhattan has to get better before I invest in one. Right now I'm looking at getting an iPad. Everyone I know that has one loves theirs and uses it a lot more than they thought they would.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
ForteKitty|1315276369|3010438 said:
400 shares of Apple stocks (bought 100 shares @ $29 and they split 1 to 2 twice)... but zero Apple products. I've been too cheap to buy them!
Nice! :appl:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had a blue iMac a while back (the older, bulky model) but when I wanted a laptop, my husband convinced me to get a PC. He's strictly a PC guy. I'm on my 2nd PC laptop now and I just can't justify the price of getting a MacBook. My parents and my sister own the MacBook Air and MacBook Pro and they love them. I've used them on occasion and they're fine, but honestly, I don't really get the hype. I do love how lightweight they are though.

Maybe someday I'll switch...

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Me:
Ipad
Iphone 4

S/O:
Mac Mini
Ipad

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
MacBook Pro
iPhone 4 (had the 3 prior to this one)
iPod
Power Mac G4

Hubby has:
MacBook
iPhone 3
iPod

We are an Apple family.

I want an iPad so bad!!!

soocool

Ideal_Rock
DD has the iPod Touch

DH has the iPod Classic

and I am now the proud owner of an iPad2 32gb!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a MacBook. DH has an iPad, iPod and iPhone.

The plastic casing near my computer keyboard started chipping away over time. Then, when the power source stopped working, I took the cord and computer to the Apple store. The salesperson replaced the cord for free and, upon noticing the chipped casing, replaced that, too. After that, the numbers on my keyboard stopped working. When I took the computer in for that problem on two occasions, the salespeople couldn't figure out what was wrong and finally told me I'd have to send it in for repairs which would cost $300. I took it in a third time for the same numbers problem and insisted they replace the casing again at the store because the computer didn't have that problem before they replaced the casing the first time. They replaced the casing again which fixed the numbers problem.

Apple replaced DH's iPhone 4 three or four times due to hardware or software problems.

We've found that Apple will fix or replace its products if the company is aware of widespread problems.

ETA: forgot, we also have an Apple television and DH installed the Mac operating system on his netbook.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results