shape
carat
color
clarity

Anywhere to buy a really fancy pearls clasp?

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Like with diamonds or other gemstones in the clasp? For a single strand? Thanks.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Like with diamonds or other gemstones in the clasp? For a single strand? Thanks.

I looked for quite some time and just gave up. But your post is reminding me I did want a different clasp - thanks. Keep us posted!

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Most of the high end clasps are sold by 'trade only' sites. You could have one made if it's fairly simple it might not cost too much... but simple diamond and gold could probably be found on Rio Grande ?

BoonGrrl

Rough_Rock
I was also wondering which pearl sellers offer diamond clasps from the start. How peculiar it is, for a $5k string of pearls to have only plain clasps available. It seems like a waste of money to have to have brand new pearls restrung just to swap out the clasp.

Cinders

Shiny_Rock
I recently saw a micromosaic clasp being sold for a fairly reasonable price. I knew someone was looking for interesting clasps but I could not remember this thread. So, I think I saw it on lilicoco on Instagram. They are based in the UK and their Insta account will take you to their website to purchase. You can probably find the website just by searching for it. HTH.

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
I recently saw a micromosaic clasp being sold for a fairly reasonable price. I knew someone was looking for interesting clasps but I could not remember this thread. So, I think I saw it on lilicoco on Instagram. They are based in the UK and their Insta account will take you to their website to purchase. You can probably find the website just by searching for it. HTH.

Oh thank you!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results