shape
carat
color
clarity

anywhere I can get this besides tiffany?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Atomsplit, the link doesn''t show the ring you want us to see. Could you describe it?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
The second link worked, but I can''t tell much from the pic, because it''s a side profile shot.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
you can always have it custom made if you don''t want to pay for the tiffany brand...maybe changing a thing or two to make it more your own. aka more diamonds!
9.gif

atomsplit

Rough_Rock
Thank you^^^^^^

Ok,

Well I guess my next question would be...

Where can I get something like this made in NYC?
Im at the point where I would like to get this for my gf but would save my $$$ for "the ring"

Thanks Again!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/6/2005 4:24:38 PM
Author: atomsplit
Well I guess my next question would be...

Where can I get something like this made in NYC?

Im at the point where I would like to get this for my gf but would save my $$$ for 'the ring'

I am not sure that this being made from scratch is going to make it more affordable than the Tiffany version. Many stones and rings sold by Tiffany, since they are marked up so much, can be bought more cheaply elsewhere. In the case of this ring, though, you are having it made just for you. Custom work tends to be expensive.

Having said that, if you want to use a local jeweler as opposed to someone from the 'net, I can highly recommend Grunberger Jewlers in Stamford, Connecticut. Furthermore, I would ask that Rupert do the work. Here is the phone number. Talk to the owner, Jim, about price. You may tell him I referred you.

His phone number is: (203) 324-5167.

There are jewelers on the 'net who can make this ring for you, though!

Deb

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Atomsplit, I wasn''t able to locate this specific ring
7.gif
. Thought I saw it on the ajaffe site, but was mistaken. The ones encountered had pave on the top or had channel set diamonds.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK, Ana, I want the Michael Keating ring as well as the Tiffany one. You''ve convinced me.

Deb

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a photo of the original ring.

TiffanyCushionRing.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
...and this is the corner with the diamonds!

TiffanyRingRectangle.jpg

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Wow! What an interesting piece!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results