shape
carat
color
clarity

Anything wrong with this stone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

knowverylittle

Rough_Rock
VS2 1.1 F H&A for $7,524 <-- click here

The price seems very good. Everything looks fine to this novice, but I notice the cert is dated Jan 2002 so this has not sold for two years. Is there a good reason or it just not a popular specification?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice stone!! Great Bscope and IS images
1.gif
Are you set on the F VS designation or willing to drop a little to get more ctw? Not sure what your priorities are.
1.gif

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
Looks like a beautiful stone! Looks like something we'd hand select for our own inventory... Wouldn't worry about the date on the lab report, the diamond market hasn't been moving as fast as it was prior to the events of 9/11 a 2002 lab report wouldn't concern us.

knowverylittle

Rough_Rock
Huh, so maybe some are just that bit better value. Do you dealers ever tend to discount stones that have sat unsold for a while?

NiceIce is on my short-list of sites
1.gif
Your postings seem genuinely helpful, not pushing yourself too much. I like your website too, not too flashy but it gets the job done and contains good information. I know how expensive sites can be and people must re-coupe that cost somewhere.

Here is where some of the trade went: Since 9/11 my income has dropped to 17% of its peak
6.gif
(8% if you factor in the 80-100 hour weeks I used to work!) If you do not have a good degree and years of experience is near impossible to find work in IT today. You should start marketing in India!!

Mara: A D/VS2 ~1 carat is the goal, but probably I'll compromise and get what looks good value from my vendor shortlist while sticking to VS2. There are lots more E's and F's out there. Dropping to G or H would some cash too. The color arguments are winning me over slowly
rodent.gif

magna2

Shiny_Rock
The diamond looks very nice. Don't concern yourself with the date of the diamond grading report - it is still a thing of beauty.

rodent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results