shape
carat
color
clarity

Anything wrong with this diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will let Belle and Julie who are good with these shapes answer in more detail, but I bet you won't go wrong with this one, it looks superb! Being a VS the inclusions shouldn't be visible or in any way troublesome or an issue, I take it you wanted an E colour? Also as an ACA Princess means that the cut and performance will be second to none, gorgeous diamond! You can ask WF how it actually looks and performs, I bet it is stunning, but it might give you a little more confidence( although their experts will have already scrutinized this diamond closely) to ask one of them how it appears and performs - a service they will do gladly for you.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/28/2007 8:46:46 AM
Author:mark0611
http://www.whiteflash.com/aca_princess/A-Cut-Above-Princess-cut-diamond-231914.htm

Can anyone ease my worries?

1) depth % too high?
2) table % too high?
3) Visible inclusions (seems to be alot on AGS report?)

Thanks everyone! The diamond seems beautiful otherwise.
this is an 'aca' princess! it got the top grade from one of the most highly regarded labs. that in itself puts it in the very top 5%....maybe even 2% of princess cuts.
so to answer your questions.... no, the depth is not too high and no, the table is not too big and no, the inclusions will not be a problem. that is the beauty of getting a diamond with an ags0 grading report, it is proven that the combination of angles, depth, table, etc will work together.

don't worry!

eta: thanks lorelei! having the ags0 makes it pretty easy for me to decide.
26.gif

mark0611

Rough_Rock
Thanks Belle. It''s funny how little I know you, but how much I trust you.

The idealscope and aset look okay? You definitely think I''m good to go with this one?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results