shape
carat
color
clarity

Anything like it ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, this guy must have read my mind while polishing his pebbles
2.gif
on display at WWW .

Has anyone seen anything like them ?

Investigation beginning....
read.gif

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
WOW, Val!! Those are some really neat pieces!!
3.gif

Richard M.

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I carve/cut stones like that routinely and have for years. Does your question relate to the cutting style or the materials? My stones usually have flat backs to facilitate setting but they could as easily be done 3-D for drilling or wire-wrapping.

I've never attached a file before so this attempt may fail. If it works this is a Crown of Silver psilomelane with a small quartz crystal druse I sold recently.

Richard M.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
9.gif

Thanks!

The banding on your stone looks awsome
cry.gif

Are your stones "visible" online ?

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Ana, these are ALL so BEAUTIFUL!!! I want so many of them, and culculated if I COULD get them, I would be in the hole about $5600...ouch!

If you find more, let us know!!!
3.gif

Richard M.

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi AnA,

Even though the name is almost unpronounceable
14.gif
Crown of Silver psilomelane (sil-oh-muh-lane) cuts a very striking stone. It is only one of many materials I cut. The material pictured is actually very dense chalcedony that may or may not contain the manganese mineral psilomelane (but that's what it's called).

No completed web site yet, darn it!
8.gif
I have few problems as a jeweler and gemcutter but I'm simply awful at web page design/construction. I'm working to solve that problem because I have hundreds of gems to offer. I'm happy to receive inquiries.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results