shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone worked with Pearlman's

DonnaH

Rough_Rock
I was wondering if anyone has worked with Pearlmans. I spoke with Bill this week regarding a Beverly K ring. He was great and insightful. He said he would ship me rings to look at. The dilemna is that he does not have a stone in house for me and would have to find it. He does not believe in Aset and all that jazz (his words). You just have to trust his eye since I live in another state.

What is everyones opinion and or working relationship with Pearlman's :mrgreen:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bill is a fine jeweler and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him. Many people here have bought jewelry from him over the years. I love Beverley K settings! But you know, I've learned too much about diamonds to not to be fully aware of the quality of a stone I would buy. I guess if he gets you a stone with an AGS0 lab report, that would make it easy, but if it is GIA excellent, you'll have no idea whether it is a good one or not. So to me, if he can't get you an AGS0, I'd probably get my diamond from one of the vendors who does supply that info and then send Bill the diamond to have set in the BK ring.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
what shape are you looking for?

DonnaH

Rough_Rock
I want an atique cushion or cushion brilliant...are they the same thing? 1 carat-ish I am not a fan of the modified brilliant. Budget is $5500 for the stone

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I worked with Julian and he was wonderful.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know what sources he has for antique cushions, but if I were you I'd check Jewels by Erica Grace, and check with Mark at Engagement Rings Direct. Mark is in NYC and will have more access to antique cushions I think. I adore Good Old Gold's AVC;s the most, but they are going to be priced higher for the most part.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've worked with both Julian and Jason--they were both awesome.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results