shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone with experience from eBay seller 'watchandjewelryexchange'?

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I prefer to buy from a private seller who doesn't normally sell jewelry in order to find deals, but this seller has a few things that have caught my eye. Anyone ever dealt with eBay seller Watchandjewelryexchange before? Your input appreciated! Thank you!

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
I did and it was many years ago tho. I bought Tiffany and Mikimoto from them and it was great.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been to their store but never did end up buying anything. I do like some of the things they are selling from time to time though!

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock
I have heard of them, but i dont remember if I actually bought anything before. From what I remember they look legit. I, like you, prefer to shop from private sellers. :)

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@meesmom @MissGotRocks @diamondnewbieny their certificate from lgl for a sapphire ring seems unclear. The seller tells me it is only heat treated and the sapphire is 7.75mm you think this info from them is reliable? s-l400 (2).jpg s-l400.jpg

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I got a beautiful Gabriel & Co white gold halo setting for a steal from them in March.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@meesmom @MissGotRocks @diamondnewbieny their certificate from lgl for a sapphire ring seems unclear. The seller tells me it is only heat treated and the sapphire is 7.75mm you think this info from them is reliable? s-l400 (2).jpg s-l400.jpg

That is probably what they received from the person they purchased it from. While it might state what the ring is, it actually tells you nothing about the quality. Only an appraiser could do that. Do they have a written return policy in case it doesn't check out?

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock

I agree, ask if they guarentee the given info. (Via ebay messages) and then have it checked by an outside jeweler. Even if they have a "no return" policy, ebay will side with you, bc its not as described. Better yet, ask if you can return it if you dont like it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results