shape
carat
color
clarity

anyone with a low ctw u prong eternity/half eternity?

farrahlyn

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have a REALLY low set e-ring and while i love the band i picked out last year after DH surprised me with my upgrade e-ring.... i could not find a uprong band to go with it, they are all just too high to really go with my e-ring. I could not find one that worked with my e-ring so i settled on a couple of pave bands. I am REALLY enjoying switching up my bands. I have a pave band, a double band with pave and an inexpensive CZ band that i just love the look of and wear sometimes. i switch up stacking them with my e-ring and wearing them on my RH. Sometimes i wear my E-ring solo.

TLDR: i really would love a u prong band but they're just all set too high for my ring. I found this ring on IDJ (I have no idea how i missed this when i was looking last year) and it looks like it would work with my e-ring. .23 ct I sent an email asking for the height. In the meantime, anyone have anything similar? I'd love to see pics, i'm wondering if the u-prongs get lost due to the low small size of the stones. Maybe i just need to get over wanting a uprong to go with my e-ring and just drop LARGE hints for my anniversary as a RHR :bigsmile:

http://idjewelry.com/0-23-ct-u-pron...wedding-band-in-18k-white-gold-idj014845.html

.23 ct

idj_8.jpg

idj_0.jpg

njblinger

Rough_Rock
Hi, I had the hardest time finding an eternity band that would go with my ring. I didn't want anything with a lot of metal showing, and I wanted something very thin and low. After looking for a year, I finally found what I wanted - a shared prong eternity band from IDJ that I love. It's about 2 mm and about 0.60 carat.

eternity3.png

eternityside.png

setting04.jpg

farrahlyn

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
njblinger said:
Hi, I had the hardest time finding an eternity band that would go with my ring. I didn't want anything with a lot of metal showing, and I wanted something very thin and low. After looking for a year, I finally found what I wanted - a shared prong eternity band from IDJ that I love. It's about 2 mm and about 0.60 carat.

Oh, your ering is SO NICE! :drool: Love the band, it IS really low, 2mm is the height? That's about the height i'm looking for, too... it's hard to find!!! Thank you SO much for sharing, i may have to contact Yekutiel to get it figured out.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results