shape
carat
color
clarity

anyone where just an ER instead of ER and WR

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Hi, does anyone just wear one ring as their wedding set? Example: just a ER instead of both and ER and wedding ring? If so do people ask you if you are married or just engaged????? PICTURES :)

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
My mom does, and she doens''t get anyone asking weird questions of her. I think part of it is because it is SO wide.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do - and no one that doesn''t know me never asks. My old setting (prior to upgrade) looked more like a "stand alone" ring, my upgrade looks more like it should be part of a set. But I think the matching pave band that goes with it takes away from the center stone (which was the whole point anyway). Besides - I don''t really care what other people think - I like my ring with it''s beautiful stone just the way it is!
2.gif

My original setting can be found in this thread: here

My upgrade can be found here

The new setting for the old stone is here

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s the upgrade ring I wear alone now (link above):

DSC02744small.jpg

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
One of my best friends wears just one combo e/w-ring. It''s a 3-stone w/ the center stone bezel set and the side stones semi-bezel, so it''s wide enough that no one would even question if it were just an e-ring....though it was her e-ring!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Both of my rings are pretty big and I always looking for a matching band that doesn''t take away. Do you think I could wear these alone

MVC-new01.JPG

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
or this one

MVC-set07.JPG

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
My friend wears her e-ring only and never even got a w-band. Her e-ring is a tiffany 6 prong setting too, so it is very obvious that it is an e-ring. But I don''t think it matters what you wear. It''s whatever you like. Anything goes nowadays.

Sure, some people might assume right away that you are only engaged when they see the e-ring and no w-band, but who cares? If you do, then you might want to wear a w-band.

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
Usually in the summer when my fingers swell I wear only the engagement ring (3 stone). It is much more comfortable and I really like the look of it on it''s own. Most people know I"m married and the first time I went without my w-ring I got asked what happened to it. After that no one noticed or cared. Now I''ve been without it all summer and I think I may stay without it. Much more comfortable.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Ronda, I think that you could wear either of those without a wedding band.

I LOVE the first one...the two toned one. Beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results