shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone wear a mystic topaz ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I just received a pretty 3 stone mystic topaz ring. I love the ring. The stone has many colors but I am not familiar with the stone. I notice it is becoming very popular. Does anyone have or wear a mystic topaz?

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/14/2005 11:36:54 AM
Author:woobug02
I just received a pretty 3 stone mystic topaz ring. I love the ring. The stone has many colors but I am not familiar with the stone. I notice it is becoming very popular. Does anyone have or wear a mystic topaz?

Hi Ronda,

I have a mystic topaz ring. Mine is a three stone, too. It has teeny tiny diamonds between the topaz stones. My mother gave it to me for Christmas. I love it, because the stone seems to change colors depending on what I am wearing. It goes from sea blue, to a lavender, to almost a deep raspberry color. Sometimes it''s even a blue-gray. Here''s a picture of mine.

mystic topaz.JPG

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
So So Pretty!!! I will try and post mine. Wooo

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
They are VERY pretty stones. I love topaz, anyway. To me, of all the colored gemstones, Topaz and Garnet have the most fire and sparkle. I have several of both types in my collection. As a matter of fact, later today I''m going to look at a cognac topaz. It is like a mystic topaz, but instead of the blue and purple hues, it has red and orange hues. The one I''m interested in has a princess center stone with diamonds on either side. I hope you post a picture of your ring, I''m dying to see it!

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty SJZ!!!

Can''t wait to see yours WOO!!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results