shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone watch Laguna Beach?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I'm such a loser. It's like my favorite show. Yeah, I'm more 13 than 32 I think.
20.gif
I try not to think that these people were born in the 80s. OMG. When did I get *not young* anymore LOL
41.gif
I have to go make my p-corn

OOPS!!! Wrong forum!! Please move me!!!

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
I am 24 and I was born in the "80''''s...Laguna beach people were almost born in the 90''s...hahah...I watch it, although it''s not something I like to admit

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
My daughter and I love to watch it!!!!! She is 17, but I aint giving up my age!!!!!
3.gif

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
I watched it for the first time today, but my fiance asked me to please turn after Kristin, I think her name was used the word "like" a hundred times in one sentence. He loves "The OC" though, I didn''t like it at first and he got me into it. Can''t wait for the new season!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Now this is my kind of topic!! I am a young one (I guess, LOL), since I''m only 18, but I LOVE Laguna Beach!! In fact, my SO knows not to call me b/w 10-10:30 on Monday nights!!! I love LC and Kristin, but I kind of feel bad for Jessica b/c I understand what she''s going through (I just went through that myself)... So who is everyone''s fav person on the show??
33.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/1/2005 10:05:57 PM
Author: kaleigh
My daughter and I love to watch it!!!!! She is 17, but I aint giving up my age!!!!!
3.gif
Kaleigh
35.gif

you''re 36 yrs old
20.gif
you were a teenage mom.
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Shut up was not, I wish!!!!! I had my daughter at 26, Ok????
3.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i''m old
16.gif
my favorite show was three''s company. i hardly watch TV any more except CNBC in the morning.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I think I'm having a Mary Kay Laturno (sp?) moment. That Jason is just soooo adorable. Hmmm. So he's what? 18?
31.gif
41.gif
9.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Yeah Jason is a cutie!! But he''s a liar (kind of). What do you think about the LC and Steven thing???
33.gif
30.gif
30.gif

nutty

Rough_Rock
HILARIOUS! I LOVE that show too! I''m another 32 year old that thinks I''m still a teenager.
41.gif
So yes, I''m totally and completely wrapped up in that show too.
20.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Ha! I looooooove that show. My FI laughs at me. 31 yo old and one of my favorite show is about a bunch of teenagers.

Sometimes, it pains me to listen to Kristin. She's SO loud. Anyone notice the girl yells a lot?
32.gif

MMM - I thought the same thing. That Jason is VERY cute. I was checking him out last night and then realized I'm 14 years older than him.
6.gif
Stephan's a little cutie too but a little too fem for me, in a way.
2.gif

heart prongs

Shiny_Rock
I think I need to start watching this show...I really miss 90210...I hate that Fx removed it from their lineup!
39.gif

klr
30.gif
prongs

abradabra

Shiny_Rock
I just love Laguna Beach too... However, it''s frightening how kids so young actually behave in front of the cameras, though.

I heard some rumblings last December that Kristin was dating Matt Leinart (USC QB). When they kept talking about "Matt from USC" on the show, it made me wonder if that was actually true (it''d explain why they never showed him or gave any additional details).

Favorite character? Lo. She''s so hilarious...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love Lo, she is so funny and cute. Is she part of the new season????

abradabra

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/3/2005 6:36:33 PM
Author: kaleigh
I love Lo, she is so funny and cute. Is she part of the new season????
I think only occassionally, though she has been in it so far (Xmas break).

My favorite "scene" from last season was when Lo and LC ran into Christina and Morgan the morning after Christina''s birthday party (which she neglected to invite Lo and LC to). Lo completely deadpans to Christina, "I like your shirt, was it a birthday gift?"

I die laughing every time I see that...

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
That was my favorite show last season. So far it has been pretty painful to watch this time around. Mainly because kristens voice is so grating. Makes me glad LC quit college, maybe she will be on more than kristen. Yes, I must have too much time on my hands being pleased someone quit school, as if they did it sheerly for my entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results