Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone want to sell their Tacori blue box ?

frankmb

Rough_Rock
Joined
Jun 27, 2011
Messages
8
Hi all,

I'm going to propose soon and my mom gave me her Tacori ring. Tried Tacori directly and my mom's original authorized retailer but they wouldn't sell/give us one. We have the authentication card but she lost the box :(

Any help will be greatly appreciated !

Thank you.
 

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Feb 27, 2007
Messages
23,969
I'd just look around and buy her a more personal ring box like a heart shaped. Good luck.
 

frankmb

Rough_Rock
Joined
Jun 27, 2011
Messages
8
marcy|1309181829|2956080 said:
I'd just look around and buy her a more personal ring box like a heart shaped. Good luck.
Thank you Marcy. I actually thought of that as well, or maybe get a custom engraved one but the shock factor of the big blue box will really make it special.

So if anyone doesn't need there's, please sell it to me :p :love:
 

frankmb

Rough_Rock
Joined
Jun 27, 2011
Messages
8
diamondseeker2006|1309182511|2956092 said:
Have you checked ebay? You can often find things like that on there.
yep, ebay and called up some other retailers. No luck yet :(
 

nfowife

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Mar 15, 2011
Messages
544
overstock sells some sterling silver fashiony rings by tacori, some are very cheap. Might be worth finding out if they send those in a box!
 

frankmb

Rough_Rock
Joined
Jun 27, 2011
Messages
8
nfowife|1309184533|2956119 said:
overstock sells some sterling silver fashiony rings by tacori, some are very cheap. Might be worth finding out if they send those in a box!
Checked those, overstock just gives them out in their own box :(
 

frankmb

Rough_Rock
Joined
Jun 27, 2011
Messages
8
ruby59|1309193103|2956252 said:
Have you tried QVC?
yep seems the ones that are a little more $$ come with a Tacori Epiphany pouch and carton box. Not very pretty :(
 

frankmb

Rough_Rock
Joined
Jun 27, 2011
Messages
8
ruby59|1309194881|2956294 said:
http://global.ebay.com/Tacori_Ring_Box/170608571184/item


Not sure if this is going to work. I found this in the ebay history. He never sold it, so it might still be available. Also his rating is not that great. Closest I could find.
Thank you! Sent him a message. Hope he still has it.

:wavey:
 

frankmb

Rough_Rock
Joined
Jun 27, 2011
Messages
8
ruby59|1309194881|2956294 said:
http://global.ebay.com/Tacori_Ring_Box/170608571184/item


Not sure if this is going to work. I found this in the ebay history. He never sold it, so it might still be available. Also his rating is not that great. Closest I could find.
sigh no luck he sold it already.... still searching :(
 
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    A 1.7ct Upgrade For A 17th Anniversary
    A 1.7ct Upgrade For A 17th Anniversary
    A Classic Solitaire
    A Classic Solitaire
    August Birthstones: Peridot And Sardonyx
    August Birthstones: Peridot And Sardonyx

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor



Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.
Top