shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone use Mark Morell?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have one more comment...I think Mark Morrell uses the best platinum, too, and I think that will be especially important in a man''s ring that may have more surface area.

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Chiming in to say you won''t go wrong with a MWM ring!

Like rainwood said, Mark does seem to like working from pictures. He loved it when I compiled a bunch of different pictures and pointed out which element I liked about the different rings. I think it helps him visualise what the client wants instead of guessing and then having the end result turns out different.

Mark''s masterpieces will certainly be worth the wait - I have been waiting since June
2.gif
but that''s partly because I had been waiting for the right stone to come along. Not long to go now!

Can''t wait to see what you end up with!

By the way, I haven''t been following PS because my baby son takes up so much of my time - is THAT the asscher isaku bought and returned a couple of times? That is one awesome stone!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes that''s the one.

And Chas that is a beautiful ring/setting/stone.
Everything is just perfect!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
OMG I am so glad that asscher went to a good home
31.gif
11.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results