shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone snag any cheap/great post Christmas loot?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I managed to get a great pair of Dolce & Gabanna sunglasses $60 bucks off yesterday. The one "big" store that has all the best designer stuff where I live, doesn''t start their sale until mid Jan. Usually 60-70% off. I save my gift certs for then and spend ''em at once!

cheers--Sharon

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I haven''t gotten anything worth getting very excited over. . .last week, I ventured to the mall, found a cute INC black lacy shirt for $29 and also purchased four pairs of cozy socks. When I got home and showed my DH, he wasn''t very pleased! lol After a vaction to Whistler AND a few big-ticket holiday gifts (DH got me an LCD HDTV for my b-day - which is the week before Christmas - and a DVD for Xmas) I guess there was unspoken agreement that I wouldn''t be shopping for at least a few weeks! lol (but, now I need NEW DVDs to go w/my player. . .
3.gif
Must sneak to Best Buy!)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i got some juicy hoodies on sale, and also a pair of paige jeans, but that''s about it. i am not doing any real post-xmas shopping, i am on a serious shopping hiatus til spring...it''s very close for us here in california and i know i will want a ton of cute new things so i better start saving now!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I hit Best Buy to use my gift cards and picked up a case for my new dig cam and a 1gb memory card for $35 total of course) and I have to hit Old Navy and Express to use those gift cards too.

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
i wear plus sizes but still try to look upscale and professional. I went to walmart and there was a massive clearance.

there were these cute fitted blazers like on "what not to wear". VERY well made, french seams, good arm seams on the rear (sign of a good designer), good tailoring. i bought three for twelve bucks each.

picked up a couple of black trumpet skirts for work.

a a few of those oversized (ghetto) "pleather" shirts that i like so much.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Cool stuff ladies!! DH came home today, and he bought two pair of (Prada) jeans and some new frames/reading glasses. All half off!

After 21 years of marriage, he is finally getting into this "shopping" thing.....

I am holding out for that extra discount (60%) at my shops!! Goodness knows, I might even break out of my mold and try some new brands of jeans!! But I''d really luv a shortie Marc Jacobs wool jacket/pea coat....on sale....I think I am dreaming

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

New jeans--40% off! Who hoo!

cheers--Sharon

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
I stocked up on the Savoy Glassware that was on sale at Crate & Barrell. Got a bunch of champagne flutes for 2.95 each and some highball and double old-fashioned glasses for 1.95 each- the matching decanter was on sale for 8.95 so I picked that up too.
They have a TON of stuff on sale.
Today I think I am going to go to Bed, Bath and Beyond armed w/ a gift card to see if they have any good sales going.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve been hitting post-Xmas sales online like a madwoman!
27.gif

* Hanna Andersson online: stuff for the growing kids
* Neiman Marcus online: a $30 beautifully made scoop-neck cotton sweater, a gorgeous houndstooth capelet.
* Banana Republic online: a pair of pin-striped trousers and a few casual tops for DH. I think the tops were like $13.99!!!
* Saks online: a $70 sleeveless silk blouse ruffled bib that''s great for layering. (Long-sleeve shirts make me look bunchy when I try to layer them under sweaters.)
* RevolveClothing: a pair of Blue Cult buttlifter jeans for $95. Regular price is $189.
* Old Navy online: basics for the kids, i.e. socks, shirts, sweatshirts, sweatpants.

I love post-Xmas sales! I save money and won''t have to go shopping again for a looong time!
9.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
We went to the maul on Saturday afternoon and I picked up a few good items:

Banana Republic Jeans - $34
J.Jill black cords - $19.99
J. Jill peasant top - $14.99
INC camisole/sassy top - $27.00

Then I fell so in love with the BR jeans I came home and bought two more pairs online that will need to be tailored as they only had long length left. Those were $39 a piece (straight legged instead of boot cut, I''m praying it''s true so that they won''t look stupid once they''re tailored).

I bought a sweater in October that I didn''t look good with anything I paired it with (it''s a shawl sweater) and I''ve been desperately searching for a top. I was so excited when I found the INC shirt as I have a terrible time finding good tops that are dressy enough to wear out to dinner w/ a nice pair of trousers, etc.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Overstock.com: 400 tc sateen sheet set in kingsize $39.99 & an iPod speaker dock for $33 --works great!

PotteryBarnkids: Christmas flannel sheet set for my son''s big boy bed he gets next xmas, marked half off !

Limited: Perfect Tanks in white, brown, & black $6.99 each, black skinny jeans (to tuck in boots) $9.99

Disney store: Big boy underwear 7prs/$7, with Cars movie characters on them, Cars Jammies for $7

that''s it but I think I did goood!

Jeannine

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Great stuff gals!

OH, BTW Divergirl; those Cars jammies and undies are adorable, as my 3 year old nephew got some for Christmas; and when my son was small, used to only want to wear those "designer/decorated undies!!!! LOL

Anyway, I bought a pair of black Teenflo (TF) velvet dress pants--but they are skinny fitting and low rise yet still dressy---oh so beautiful. I wanted some before Christmas, but didn''t find any...looked in the wrong place. Snagged these babies 50% off.

cheers--Sharon

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just picked up a great plush lined suede jacket at Wilson Leathers for $39. It was originally $158!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Only me!

Went to my favorite home decorating place, and snagged some high end candles and napkins for 75% off. I can smell the chocolate and casiss one burning now.

mmmm

slb

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results