Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone snag any cheap/great post Christmas loot?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I managed to get a great pair of Dolce & Gabanna sunglasses $60 bucks off yesterday. The one "big" store that has all the best designer stuff where I live, doesn''t start their sale until mid Jan. Usually 60-70% off. I save my gift certs for then and spend ''em at once!

cheers--Sharon

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I haven''t gotten anything worth getting very excited over. . .last week, I ventured to the mall, found a cute INC black lacy shirt for $29 and also purchased four pairs of cozy socks. When I got home and showed my DH, he wasn''t very pleased! lol After a vaction to Whistler AND a few big-ticket holiday gifts (DH got me an LCD HDTV for my b-day - which is the week before Christmas - and a DVD for Xmas) I guess there was unspoken agreement that I wouldn''t be shopping for at least a few weeks! lol (but, now I need NEW DVDs to go w/my player. . .
Must sneak to Best Buy!)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i got some juicy hoodies on sale, and also a pair of paige jeans, but that''s about it. i am not doing any real post-xmas shopping, i am on a serious shopping hiatus til spring...it''s very close for us here in california and i know i will want a ton of cute new things so i better start saving now!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I hit Best Buy to use my gift cards and picked up a case for my new dig cam and a 1gb memory card for $35 total of course) and I have to hit Old Navy and Express to use those gift cards too.

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
i wear plus sizes but still try to look upscale and professional. I went to walmart and there was a massive clearance.

there were these cute fitted blazers like on "what not to wear". VERY well made, french seams, good arm seams on the rear (sign of a good designer), good tailoring. i bought three for twelve bucks each.

picked up a couple of black trumpet skirts for work.

a a few of those oversized (ghetto) "pleather" shirts that i like so much.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Cool stuff ladies!! DH came home today, and he bought two pair of (Prada) jeans and some new frames/reading glasses. All half off!

After 21 years of marriage, he is finally getting into this "shopping" thing.....

I am holding out for that extra discount (60%) at my shops!! Goodness knows, I might even break out of my mold and try some new brands of jeans!! But I''d really luv a shortie Marc Jacobs wool jacket/pea coat....on sale....I think I am dreaming

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

New jeans--40% off! Who hoo!

cheers--Sharon

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
I stocked up on the Savoy Glassware that was on sale at Crate & Barrell. Got a bunch of champagne flutes for 2.95 each and some highball and double old-fashioned glasses for 1.95 each- the matching decanter was on sale for 8.95 so I picked that up too.
They have a TON of stuff on sale.
Today I think I am going to go to Bed, Bath and Beyond armed w/ a gift card to see if they have any good sales going.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve been hitting post-Xmas sales online like a madwoman!

* Hanna Andersson online: stuff for the growing kids
* Neiman Marcus online: a $30 beautifully made scoop-neck cotton sweater, a gorgeous houndstooth capelet.
* Banana Republic online: a pair of pin-striped trousers and a few casual tops for DH. I think the tops were like $13.99!!!
* Saks online: a $70 sleeveless silk blouse ruffled bib that''s great for layering. (Long-sleeve shirts make me look bunchy when I try to layer them under sweaters.)
* RevolveClothing: a pair of Blue Cult buttlifter jeans for $95. Regular price is $189.
* Old Navy online: basics for the kids, i.e. socks, shirts, sweatshirts, sweatpants.

I love post-Xmas sales! I save money and won''t have to go shopping again for a looong time!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
We went to the maul on Saturday afternoon and I picked up a few good items:

Banana Republic Jeans - $34
J.Jill black cords - $19.99
J. Jill peasant top - $14.99
INC camisole/sassy top - $27.00

Then I fell so in love with the BR jeans I came home and bought two more pairs online that will need to be tailored as they only had long length left. Those were $39 a piece (straight legged instead of boot cut, I''m praying it''s true so that they won''t look stupid once they''re tailored).

I bought a sweater in October that I didn''t look good with anything I paired it with (it''s a shawl sweater) and I''ve been desperately searching for a top. I was so excited when I found the INC shirt as I have a terrible time finding good tops that are dressy enough to wear out to dinner w/ a nice pair of trousers, etc.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Overstock.com: 400 tc sateen sheet set in kingsize $39.99 & an iPod speaker dock for $33 --works great!

PotteryBarnkids: Christmas flannel sheet set for my son''s big boy bed he gets next xmas, marked half off !

Limited: Perfect Tanks in white, brown, & black $6.99 each, black skinny jeans (to tuck in boots) $9.99

Disney store: Big boy underwear 7prs/$7, with Cars movie characters on them, Cars Jammies for $7

that''s it but I think I did goood!

Jeannine

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Great stuff gals!

OH, BTW Divergirl; those Cars jammies and undies are adorable, as my 3 year old nephew got some for Christmas; and when my son was small, used to only want to wear those "designer/decorated undies!!!! LOL

Anyway, I bought a pair of black Teenflo (TF) velvet dress pants--but they are skinny fitting and low rise yet still dressy---oh so beautiful. I wanted some before Christmas, but didn''t find any...looked in the wrong place. Snagged these babies 50% off.

cheers--Sharon

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just picked up a great plush lined suede jacket at Wilson Leathers for $39. It was originally $158!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Only me!

Went to my favorite home decorating place, and snagged some high end candles and napkins for 75% off. I can smell the chocolate and casiss one burning now.

mmmm

slb

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.