shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone size 7ish? Lookie what I found on Pearlmans.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Oh, how gorgeous! Yes, please - a PSers must get that!

ME, ME! I''ll snatch it up! I''m a 6.75-7 and it''s so my style! If only I had an ering...I''d so hop on that train. Maybe I can convince SO (since it''s such a great deal and we''d actually be saving money, right?)
31.gif

Thanks for the post!

Beautiful - great price, too!

Dang it. Are we sure it''s 7ish and not 4.25?????

Date: 2/19/2009 9:47:20 PM
Author: April20
Dang it. Are we sure it''s 7ish and not 4.25?????

I know!

I would be all over that if it was a 7. I know matched with an engagement ring it would be to tight...I luv it though...dang why can''t something like that happen to me
8.gif

Oh I wish I had a spare $500 laying around! My mother would love that band!!! She wants to reset her princess eternity band into a channel and I''m having a hard time finding someone to do it but I she does LOVE bezels and would really adore this ring. Just her size too...

Me, me, me! I love that ring!

Too bad I just ordered my wedding band...
39.gif

I''m a 7, but that says 6.75. I tried a 6.75 today, and I thought I was going to have to buy it because I couldn''t get it off!
Gorgeous ring though.

Oh I wish I was a 7! Or that eternity bands could be sized down!

Oh, my goodness, I want that so badly. Too bad my finger is a freaking 2.5. Maybe eating another couple boxes of Girl Scout Cookies would help
1.gif
?

It''s beautiful. What a deal.

Date: 2/20/2009 12:47:52 AM
Author: kittybean
Oh, my goodness, I want that so badly. Too bad my finger is a freaking 2.5. Maybe eating another couple boxes of Girl Scout Cookies would help
1.gif
?
OMG Kittybean! Ooooh what I would do to have a size 2.5 finger
27.gif
My size 7 is so jealous of your petite fingers!

My RH is a size 7. But... can''t. Really WANT TO. But can''t.

Wouldn''t fit me.....
39.gif

Oooooohhhh...I''m a 6.75 and I LOVE that! Ugh, DH would kill me, but.....hmmm....gotta think about this...
11.gif

It''s gone. Congrats to whoever called -just now- and got it. I emailed last night but I guess it didn''t matter since I didn''t call.

I emailed last night but decided to call this morning too. Hopefully it fits!!
3.gif
Thanks for the thread Luv...

Date: 2/20/2009 12:47:52 AM
Author: kittybean
1.gif
?

2.5??
23.gif
No wonder that emerald looks soo huge!
2.gif

congrats to whomever snagged this. Its beautiful!

I was in the process of asking how to purchase via email when you called. Enjoy!

Thanks. Wow, that was real close then... I will keep you posted if it does not work out.

When will it arrive? You''ll have to post pics.

It''s gone.... Can whoever bought it post pics?

Yay, Beach! Congrats on getting that beauty!!!!!

Yay Beach!!! You MUST post pics when you get it!!!
36.gif

The picture is no longer available, so I missed what it was that you got. By the looks of all these posts, it sounds like it is something fabulous!

Date: 2/20/2009 1:15:39 PM
Author: Diamond*Dana
The picture is no longer available, so I missed what it was that you got. By the looks of all these posts, it sounds like it is something fabulous!
I know, I''m so curious!

Date: 2/20/2009 1:32:59 PM
Author: musey

Date: 2/20/2009 1:15:39 PM
Author: Diamond*Dana
I know, I''m so curious!
Waaah! What is it? I''m a 6.75 - 7. Whine.....
7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP