shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone sell carre cut LGD?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't want to go with Ouros because of their poor reputation, but haven't seen them elsewhere.

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
You could try asking diamondrensulabgrown. they were willing to try something new for me.

KeepStepping

Shiny_Rock
I don't want to go with Ouros because of their poor reputation, but haven't seen them elsewhere.

If you ever find a resource, please let me know. I’m looking for a lab grown carre very similar to the one still listed on Ouros’ Etsy, but I absolutely will not work with him again after finding him so deceptive.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you ever find a resource, please let me know. I’m looking for a lab grown carre very similar to the one still listed on Ouros’ Etsy, but I absolutely will not work with him again after finding him so deceptive.

I agree completely!

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Caysie from CVB Designs might be able to source these. I asked if she had someone that could custom cut an old European pear cut lab diamond next year and she said yes!

e2the3rd

Brilliant_Rock
@lovedogs I was wanting a special size LGD bullet cut pair for a ring and David Klass said he had someone who could do any cut

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Small threadjack: did you see this chunky monkey that Alex Park posted? https://www.instagram.com/p/Cji3DNaJqgU/

OMG yes I did! Sadly, too small for what I want (yup, only on PS is 3 carats "too small" !), and I'm definitely keeping my eyes open to see if he does more, because I'd happily buy from him if one within my size preference gets made.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results