shape
carat
color
clarity

anyone seen this setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

angela

Rough_Rock
Don''t know if the picture came through, but trying to find out who makes this setting (or something similar). Thanks!!

ring half bezel surprise side diamond.jpg

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Precisely this one I have not seen... but semi-bezel settings are not uncommon, and there are quite a few styles of them:

The most often encountered profile has a wide band, like the Platinum Pave or Halfbezel at Whiteflash...

The non-round band of the ring you have posted looks like A Jaffe rings.

Just about all half-bezel mountings I know of would be listed somewhere on weddignband.com - they have a good list of designers to browse through.

And for custom made bezel settings you might like to look on Peter Indorf's site: you could easily have the precise design you are looking for done.

Hope this helps a bit...

angela

Rough_Rock
Thanks! I tried A. Jaffe's site, but didn't find this. I'll check the other sites you mentioned.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Hi, Don't know if you are still looking for this setting, but I tried on a very similar one by ritani today.

eyesoftexas

Shiny_Rock
Just in case you are intersted here is a full bezel from Whitney Boin.

christines ring 2.jpg

eyesoftexas

Shiny_Rock
Here is the Etiole from Tiffany. In the other post I showed the full bezel from Whitney Boin and I forgot to mention that it comes in many variations on the full bezel theme just in case you are interested in something different.

etoile_solitaire2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results