shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone seen the Victorian Collection?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Wow oh wow I love these settings. And the nice thing is that they seem to be made for smaller round diamonds. An old mine or old european cut would be so at home, especially if it could be an inherited diamond.

I''ll see if I can post the link:

http://www.billbarnes.com/wordsearch.asp?WordSearch=victorian+collection

Unfortunately all the pictures are copywrited so I couldn''t post them. Bill Barnes is the only place I could locate the collection on-line, but there is a local jeweler at the mall that carries this collection. It''s gorgeous!

LittleRock

Shiny_Rock
Those are IN-Freakin-Credible!!!!!! I''m loving them!!!
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Lumpkin,

Thank you so much for posting this!
36.gif
36.gif
I absolutely love everything in the collection. I happen to love anything victorian and I love white and yellow gold mixed together. It''s perfect for me. I''m going to have to send some links to my husband. Christmas is coming up ya know!
27.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
They remind me of Tacori.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I had to share. They are really beautiful! They do look a little like Taccori, but I think the whole collection is 18k gold rather than platinum. Could be a more affordable option for some people. I saw part of the collection (not all) and I was really blown away. I especially like the wedding bands because they would be very lovely on their own without an e-ring. That''s kind of a trend where I live -- wedding bands with no e-ring.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I am looking for a white set and these are FABULOUS!!!

gemnut

Shiny_Rock
Well, I was coming here to brag about my brand new Victorian ring and saw this thread. Glad to see that I''m not alone in admiring those tiny masterpieces of days gone by!!
Anyway, this ring is a repro of an original Victorian age solitaire and hubby chose it for me after I told him that I prefered the personality of old diamonds to the sterility of laser-cut modern diamonds. It holds a .90 ct central stone and is surrounded by approximately .80 cts of smaller diamonds. I get mixed reactions to this ring, but I don''t care. I absolutely
30.gif
it!

antiq_dia3.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results