shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone seen OMC in 3mm x 5mm? Pictures?

Volvoqueen

Shiny_Rock
I've been stalking Gem Concepts instagram page. I really am intrigued by their elongated OMC. I have been impressed by the square OMC I received from Tianyu, and was thinking about a half eternity band, 3mm x 5mm set east to west, so the stones width is 3mm (ring coming out a little wider overall. But I wanted to ask around to see if anyone has ordered in that range possibly?

Last edited:

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
I've been stalking Gem Concepts instagram page. I really am intrigued by their elongated OMC. I have been impressed by the square OMC I received from Tianyu, and was thinking about a half eternity band, 3mm x 5mm set east to west, so the stones width is 3mm (ring coming out a little wider overall. But I wanted to ask around to see if anyone has ordered in that range possibly?
I can’t think of anyone that has bought them elongated like this for a band to set East/West. I saw one on reddit yesterday that was emerald cuts in similar sizes set this way though. I have some baby ACC’s but they are 4.5 mm square. They had to cut them for me but they can do any size you want. They probably won’t have them available to show you.
58C8B6D8-A021-4700-A899-E5E47F720E98.jpeg

Volvoqueen

Shiny_Rock
Love....swoon!

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I can’t think of anyone that has bought them elongated like this for a band to set East/West. I saw one on reddit yesterday that was emerald cuts in similar sizes set this way though. I have some baby ACC’s but they are 4.5 mm square. They had to cut them for me but they can do any size you want. They probably won’t have them available to show you.
58C8B6D8-A021-4700-A899-E5E47F720E98.jpeg

Those are gorgeous. What are your plans for them?

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
Those are gorgeous. What are your plans for them?

I put them earrings for right now. I think I would like to get a bigger pair though. These are 1 ctw and I would like 1 carat each since cushion’s face up slightly smaller.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results