shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone seen diamond hoops like these?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, I know that we already had a thread on Katie Holmes Vanity Fair pic earrings, BUT this is different, I promise!
2.gif

I am just looking for hoops like these, in either WG or platinum, but a little smaller (say 12mm). The goal is to be able to wear the hoops by themselves and/or with different custom "charms." I know I can get the hoops made custom (going to email WF for a quote), but I was hoping that I could find them somewhere else for less than custom might run me, thereby being able to spend more on the subsequent custom dangly-bits.
31.gif

Ice.com has something really similar, but I just can''t stomach the low quality. If I am going to buy earrings (I don''t wear them all the time), I want something really nice that I can wear for years and possibly pass down.

Any ideas?

kholmesearringhoops.jpeg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
you might want to try penny preville or leslie green....they have styles like those...

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I can''t help you with the earrings, but can you tell me wear to buy the "dangly bits?"
1.gif

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
MMM: I wish they both put more info/pics on their website! I did check Soloman Bros., since they carry Penny Preville, but no luck. I am also not sure I want to pay the premium that Leslie Greene pieces seem to come with.

risingsun: Assuming your mind isn''t in the gutter...
3.gif
...I am planning on having the various charms custom made so that I can get exactly what I want. I may end up doing the same with the hoops, but I was hoping to explore other options first.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
ROFLMAO
9.gif

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Are these close? Found these on QVC - they are from the "AffinityDiamond" collection for $165.00.

j51675.jpg

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Metro: Those have the right basic look, but I only want the hoops. Plus, I think quality might be an issue there as well. But thank you for posting them!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Irina!!! Those are a great size and might actually work! I am just going to wait to hear back from WF on the custom quote - I think I might be addicted to those little ACAs.
2.gif

The color of the melee in those earrings is pretty good, but will such low clarity have any visual impact in tiny stones?

ebonykawai

Shiny_Rock
I need to stop reading these threads.
8.gif

Now I gotta get hoop earrings, that cushion amethyst...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results