shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone see anything wrong with this lab diamond before I press the buy button?

OcnGypZ

Shiny_Rock
It scores a 2.8 on HCA. Decent. Not horrible. Not true Ideal standards. Yes, the price is good. How's their return policy?

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The crown and pavilion angles are not complimentary, I would keep looking if I were you.

OcnGypZ

Shiny_Rock
Go to Tools up on this site Menu. Select HCA (Holloway Cut Advisor). You can enter the information from the certificate.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wouldn't buy this stone blind, and I don't see any photos or video on the website. The numbers arent safe enough to buy without seeing what the stone actually looks like. A
Edit . Just saw the video. It doesn't look bad , but you could find one that has better proportions.

Peaceandsunshine

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for your input. Did seem too good for the price. Maybe they will drop enough soon I can get a well proportioned 1.5 carat one for under 4k in the future.

OcnGypZ

Shiny_Rock
There's a G VVS2 MPL40729HA which has an HCA score of 1.4. $4713. Much better cut! As in mined diamonds - price will depend on color/clarity and most importantly CUT!

Peaceandsunshine

Rough_Rock
I have my eye on this one, currently. It has a good sized flaw in it, but if it was under the prong, you'd never notice. It shows a 1.6 on the scale, assuming I entered the numbers correctly.

I got a bunch of quotes from D.NEA which sound great, (1.57 G VS1 7.52-7.50 $4,741.40 ) but I'd have to ask to get a video/report.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have my eye on this one, currently. It has a good sized flaw in it, but if it was under the prong, you'd never notice. It shows a 1.6 on the scale, assuming I entered the numbers correctly.

I got a bunch of quotes from D.NEA which sound great, (1.57 G VS1 7.52-7.50 $4,741.40 ) but I'd have to ask to get a video/report.

The diamond in the video looks good. It doesn't have any large inclusions. It looks fine as far as clarity goes. You normally cannot see inclusions in a VS2 with your eyes. How much is this one compared to the last one you mentioned? Just curious.

Peaceandsunshine

Rough_Rock
The diamond in the video looks good. It doesn't have any large inclusions. It looks fine as far as clarity goes. You normally cannot see inclusions in a VS2 with your eyes. How much is this one compared to the last one you mentioned? Just curious.
$4723 on 12Fifteen Diamonds. I realized I would have to go up a bit to get a nice cut in that size.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results