shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone recognize this Tiffany Co. key?

devientmelody

Rough_Rock
I am a big fan of Tiffany & Co. keys. Yes, they are overpriced for what the stones and metal are worth, but the design just always captures me. Recently I found a list on eBay for a yellow diamond key, everything looks authentic and seller is reputable. Only problem is i cannot confirm the key's existence which (1) makes me question its authenticity, (2) makes it difficult to decide whether the seller is overpricing it. The seller is currently asking for $8500.
I asked the seller if there is more information to provide and the answer was no. I Googled "enchant key yellow diamond" and the pictures i found do not match with this one. Although the key looks very much like the Enchanted Primrose Diamond Platinum Key that i own from T&C. I got that for $4000, half of the retail price is what i usually aim for. So ask if anyone can kindly help to authenticate this key?

tfkey01.jpg

tfkey02.jpg

tfkey03.jpg

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
forum.purseblog.com has a Tiffany keys thread that goes back to 2009 - it might be worth checking out?

Good luck with your investigations - that key is gorgeous!

devientmelody

Rough_Rock
thank you for the notice.
I just opened an account at purseblog. I hope this investigation will turn out fruitful.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results