shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone recently buy a white flash U prong eternity?

ringsearching

Rough_Rock
I am still deciding where to order an eternity band from. I want aca. White flash is in the running, but i remember someone showing a much heavier, leas delicate and unevenly aet u prong setting from there a few years back. The poster had the u orong at kne point and loved it, and then when she had to re-order it die to it being lost, the new one was not the same quality. Has anyone ordered in the last year? I am wondering of this productoon problem has been worked out.

I would also love to see from idj and BE, eapecially in the 10 to 15 pointer range.

And if idj is upgraded to aca stones is it still likely to be significantly less money?

Thanks for any help!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
this is from IDJ and the stones are smaller (1.55ctw, size 4.75), but wanted to share as it's a recent purchase. The pics don't do the sparklefactor ANY justice.

img_4108.jpg
img_4107.jpg
img_4104_1.jpg
img_4103.jpg
img_4105.jpg
img_4106.jpg

Q

Queenie60

I suggest you call IDJ and speak to Yekutiel. He is very easy to work with. Tell him what you are looking for and tell him that you want ACA quality stones, pricescope quality. He will find the right stones at the quality you are looking for. He makes many styles of eternity bands. Good luck, hope you find what you're looking for. :wavey:

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
thats a beautiful ring!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IDJ doesn't have ACA's - those are WF's proprietary super ideal melee's.

I have a 5 stone from IDJ with their excellent cut melee, and it's no shrinking violet when I have it next to my super ideal BGD diamond. If it's a mind clean thing, then by all means, go for the WF ACA U-prong eternity.

You will find a difference in price between the IDJ and WF U-Prong eternity. BE's price point will fall in between IDJ and WF, but closer to IDJ.

Bailey_Lou

Shiny_Rock
I'd love to see a pic of a WF one as well!

ringsearching

Rough_Rock
thanks everyone! happy new life, your ring is gorgeous! thank you for the white flash reference mom-2-boys. I actually also contacted white flash about a quote for a 15 pointer closed basket eternity based on having seen your pictures. (I think you have since sold it?) I loved how that looked. I loved the scalloped look of each stone. I kind of like that look from the top/front, and the u-ternity from the side- and can't decide how to break the tie. possibly by which is more comfortable. was yours comfortable? did you ask for anything in particular? or did you just order the closed basket eternity?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had a 15pt Uprong eternity from WF. I recently sold it and plan to replace it - I'll get exactly the same setting, only with lower-coloured stones that better match my other diamonds (my eternity had F/G WF ACAs, I want I/J/Ks).

The ring was... One of my absolute favourite pieces and I can't wait to replace it. The setting was perfectly made and an absolute pleasure to look at and wear - beautiful and sturdy and comfortable. If you like the Uprong style (which *is* a more open style - personal preference!) I can't recommend WF's Uprong enough (mine was a custom job based on the Annette) :love:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-loot-from-wf-uprong-w-15pt-acas-in-unplated-14kwg.189373/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-loot-from-wf-uprong-w-15pt-acas-in-unplated-14kwg.189373/[/URL]

ringsearching

Rough_Rock
yssie it is gorgeous! did you ever get used to wearing it alone? that is what I plan to do

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I loved that ring and can't wait to replace it ::)

I rarely wore it alone - it was most always with another band. That wasn't due to lack of comfort though. I just preferred the way it looked paired with a plain band :))

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ringsearching|1458448492|4008046 said:
thanks everyone! happy new life, your ring is gorgeous! thank you for the white flash reference mom-2-boys. I actually also contacted white flash about a quote for a 15 pointer closed basket eternity based on having seen your pictures. (I think you have since sold it?) I loved how that looked. I loved the scalloped look of each stone. I kind of like that look from the top/front, and the u-ternity from the side- and can't decide how to break the tie. possibly by which is more comfortable. was yours comfortable? did you ask for anything in particular? or did you just order the closed basket eternity?

Mine was a custom WF eternity band with CAD's. I asked for the lowest setting and the closed basket eternity was it. It was comfortable to wear but now it has been re-purposed into a DBTY necklace.

Oh I forgot about yours, Yssie! I would have bought yours pre-loved but I don't think I could even squeeze my finger into it, lol!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine is about 3 years old. WF yellow gold. ACA.

_2467.jpeg

ringsearching

Rough_Rock
April baby yours is beautiful as well! M2b was yours comfortable? Why did it get repurposed? It was so beautiful!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous bands in this thread! :love: I would love to have one of these! :wavey:

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
I am looking for an eternity band as well, however with this style the girdles of the diamond are exposed. This is not problematic for the wearer? OP are you also considering shared prong? I wish BE had more options on their website, I am also curious what kind of melee they use, comparable to Idj I suspect? Good luck! I will me following this thread as I make a decision on a purchase. With this style I believe you also have to inquire about sizing, the uprongs make it fit a bit large?

ringsearching

Rough_Rock
Yes fancy gems. I am also considering shared prong. I like the aide profile of uprong but am somewhat conderns about a low setting for comfort and also like the slightly more rounded look of each diamond inthe shared prong. So still waffeling! I think i would ask for the hearts and arrows even if i went withidj or BE so i am not aure if there would still be s much price savings.everyone's are beautiful! It is hard to decide!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results