shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone purchase a setting from AmericanSet?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
If so...what is the quality like. If anyone has a diamond setting that contains small diamonds, I would love to see pics! Their settings look great, for the price, just concerned about the quality of the melee, or sidestones. Thanks

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
They seem to be describing the quality of the diamonds they offer. I only see this firm on Ebay and Isuppose one could infer something from their feedback rating. I sort of doubt these items are really "surplus", but the pricing is competitive and may be of intreest to shoppers. To me, it is a strange way to purchase a mounting, but if it works for you and if their return policy allows you flexibility, then why not?

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have purchsed from them in the past, but it has been 3 years and I cannot remember now exactly what I bought (I left feedback for 2 items)! I know that I did purchase a plain wedding band and was happy with them and their product, but I cannot remember what else I bought. I do remember them being nice to work with, though.

hairgirl95

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow I JUST ordered and RECEIVED a setting from Americanset TODAY!!! I ordered the .23 ct. half pave band. Basket head to fit a 2ct. radiant. I have to say it turned out even better than I thought it would. I ordered it last Tues. (12-18) and it arrived via Fedex on Dec. 24th. I was out of town, so it was redelivered today. I don''t have any pics because I can''t seem to re-size them to post on this forum. BUT, I will say it looks really pretty and looks like I spent a lot more than I did. FWIW, I have a platinum 1ctw invisible set diamond mounting right now and I am pretty picky. I was pleased with this purchase. Let us know if you end up ordering from them.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Hairgirl, any pics at all? I'd even like to see a pic of the ring you are referring to..from their site? It might be the same one I am thinking about ordering. Thanks

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
From Ebay, right? I ordered a platinum cathedral solitare setting from them a couple of months back and it was very nice, and they were quick in getting it shipped and delivered. The price was fantastic too!

hairgirl95

Shiny_Rock
here ya go beau13. I haven''t had it set yet as my jeweler is closed til Jan.3rd. Here is the auction pic. I am going to send pics to the moderator to post for me since my camera pics always fail to post even after I resize them. Let me know if its the same one! That would be funny huh!

GST002Aa.jpg

hairgirl95

Shiny_Rock
So beau are you thinking of resetting the diamond in your avatar? I am curious because I am wanting to reset my ering. My 6mm platinum band seems so big and clunky. I really like the sleeker slender bands that are becoming really popular. Just wondered if we were on the same wavelength here. Have a good one
1.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree that they were very fast with the shipping!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results