shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone on a wishlist for the March Buying Trips

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
I got my metallic white 11-12mm studs from Pearls of Joy yesterday. I like them very much. Here is my comparison with my other metallic white pearls.
From the left -- 9-10mm stud from Pure Pearls, 11-12mm PoJ studs, 13.6mm button stud from Pearlescence, 11-12mm drop from PoJ. I have also thrown in there my 8.5-9.0mm strand from Pure Pearls (I had to put a pen in the box so they wouldn't roll around).

img_11409.jpg

img_11410.jpg

img_11411.jpg

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
They are gorgeous! I love your collection of metallics. :appl:

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
"Stare at them endlessly."

Hehehehe. Not just me then?

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, Siameseroo!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
So I did some research and realised that 'mirror metallics' are really rare and I probably had wrong expectations in the first place about metallics... Kevin explained that "A metallic pearl is not just a high surface luster, but it's a particular type of luster that gives it that metallic look. This is characterized by the blue/green overtone that is often displayed on metallic pearls.".

And since large round metallics are rare and most importantly I've grown fonder of them so the studs will be staying with me! :dance:

And this can probably be a whole other thread but I've recently ordered from various vendors 13, 14 and 15 mm studs. :errrr:
Yeah, serious PSS going on here.

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
15 mm STUDS? Whoa! My ears can just barely handle 12 mm drops. I can't even imagine 15 mm studs.

Photos when you get them, please?

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
WOW those are some huge studs icy Jade! Please share photos when they arrive.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Will do. I'm curious too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results