shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone looking for a sort of knife edge pave Simon G band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I found this on E-bay a few days ago. It''s platinum and selling for about $200 right now with 6 hrs.left. I decided not to bid, I want to unload my diamond band first, before buying more..lol. Anyway..it seems like a pretty ring, a Simon G for a good price. I know that particular style (knife edge) seems hard to find..and I thought someone not long ago was looking for one.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=220351573885

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
nice ring. I posted a link to an auction the other day and got scolded by admin & post was removed. I was surprised because I see posts like this all time. Just a heads up.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Darn, if the size was smaller I would go all over that!!

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/2/2009 3:11:04 PM
Author: kcoursolle
Darn, if the size was smaller I would go all over that!!

me too! if only it were a size 6.5!!!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2009 3:03:26 PM
Author: Miss Fortune
nice ring. I posted a link to an auction the other day and got scolded by admin & post was removed. I was surprised because I see posts like this all time. Just a heads up.
REALLY? It is to my understanding that we cannot promote PS members items for sale on E-bay..and I guess there is no telling whether or not this Simon G belongs to a PS member...so..if this is not allowed..then please by all means delete the thread. I just get a little excited when I find great deals on diamonds/gold..and want to share the excitement!
17.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Hey Miss Fortune and kcoursolle - the ring isn''t a full eternity, and sizing just a half-size smaller won''t be a big deal (push, push).
31.gif

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/2/2009 4:02:09 PM
Author: cellentani
Hey Miss Fortune and kcoursolle - the ring isn''t a full eternity, and sizing just a half-size smaller won''t be a big deal (push, push).
31.gif

that''s true!!! ha!!! hmmmmmmm...
31.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2009 4:25:10 PM

31.gif

31.gif
Something to think about, but I don''t want to risk all of the pave stones coming loose since it would have to go down to a 4.25... I can never buy rings of ebay unfortunately since they are all too big.

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/2/2009 3:57:04 PM
Author: beau13
Date: 2/2/2009 3:03:26 PM

REALLY? It is to my understanding that we cannot promote PS members items for sale on E-bay..and I guess there is no telling whether or not this Simon G belongs to a PS member...so..if this is not allowed..then please by all means delete the thread. I just get a little excited when I find great deals on diamonds/gold..and want to share the excitement!
17.gif

Oh, I don''t know... I didn''t think the link I posted was from a PS member either. Whatever. I''m glad you posted!!
1.gif

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/2/2009 4:26:19 PM
Author: kcoursolle
Date: 2/2/2009 4:25:10 PM

31.gif

31.gif

Something to think about, but I don''t want to risk all of the pave stones coming loose since it would have to go down to a 4.25... I can never buy rings of ebay unfortunately since they are all too big.

this is also true! pave is so unpredictable!
8.gif

Salix

Rough_Rock
Beau13, you are an e-bay wiz!

The ring is gorgeous. It''s complements my girlfriend''s engagement ring, AND it''s her size! I''m sending her the link as I speak.

Thanks for the tip!
36.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2009 6:47:47 PM
Author: Salix

The ring is gorgeous. It's complements my girlfriend's engagement ring, AND it's her size! I'm sending her the link as I speak.

Thanks for the tip!
36.gif
Ah..don't mention it! Glad I could be of help..to someone looking for a new band!! lol

Now..as far as me being an E-bay whiz..I think I may have to start charging a "finders fee"
31.gif
HA!

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/2/2009 6:47:47 PM
Author: Salix

The ring is gorgeous. It''s complements my girlfriend''s engagement ring, AND it''s her size! I''m sending her the link as I speak.

Thanks for the tip!
36.gif

hope this works for you guys! such a pretty ring! Good find Beau!!!! let us know!!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I see it sold for $500, I hope our PSer got it.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/3/2009 9:21:37 AM
Author: MMT
I see it sold for $500, I hope our PSer got it.
I hope so too! It was a cute band!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
I won it!

I''ve been watching that listing for days, since day two of the listing. It is the exact match of my engagement ring, it''s the matching band. It sells retail for $1800 and I found one store selling it for $1500, but I didn''t want to pay that much since I got the e-ring for a great price.

I got the e-ring for $900+ and it cost over $4000 ( the person who sold it to me sent me the receipt from Robbins Bro.), so I didn''t want to pay more for the wedding band than I did for the e-ring.

I have been watching ebay for the same ring since July and this is the third time I have seen one. One was in platinum but the person refused to sell it without me buying the engagement ring. Then I saw it in 18kt white gold and I didn''t want it because my e-ring is in platinum and I wanted the same metal.

Then I saw this one and knew I had to get it! It''s not my size, but I figured a good benchman should be able to resize it and if not, I will just resell it on ebay. So,I really have nothing to lose, IMO.

There was a BIN for $400 on this ring, but people had bid already, so the BIN disappeared. I contacted the seller and offered to buy it for the BIN price, but he said no.

So, I waited it out yesterday. When I saw this post, I was worried I wouldn''t win it because I figured everyone would see it and want to bid on it. The count went from 127 to over 500 after this thread was posted!

Sorry for anyone else who might have wanted it, but I am very happy that I won.
36.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/3/2009 10:32:41 AM
Author: butterfly 17
I won it!

I''ve been watching that listing for days, since day two of the listing. It is the exact match of my engagement ring, it''s the matching band. It sells retail for $1800 and I found one store selling it for $1500, but I didn''t want to pay that much since I got the e-ring for a great price.

I got the e-ring for $900+ and it cost over $4000 ( the person who sold it to me sent me the receipt from Robbins Bro.), so I didn''t want to pay more for the wedding band than I did for the e-ring.

I have been watching ebay for the same ring since July and this is the third time I have seen one. One was in platinum but the person refused to sell it without me buying the engagement ring. Then I saw it in 18kt white gold and I didn''t want it because my e-ring is in platinum and I wanted the same metal.

Then I saw this one and knew I had to get it! It''s not my size, but I figured a good benchman should be able to resize it and if not, I will just resell it on ebay. So,I really have nothing to lose, IMO.

There was a BIN for $400 on this ring, but people had bid already, so the BIN disappeared. I contacted the seller and offered to buy it for the BIN price, but he said no.

So, I waited it out yesterday. When I saw this post, I was worried I wouldn''t win it because I figured everyone would see it and want to bid on it. The count went from 127 to over 500 after this thread was posted!

Sorry for anyone else who might have wanted it, but I am very happy that I won.
36.gif
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Sorry about the post, and perhaps generating traffic towards this auction. It seems I have quite the group of "followers" here on PS, that track my every move!
29.gif
Enjoy your new band!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Don''t be sorry beau13! I appreciate your ebay postings alot! I am a ebay lover myself.

Imagine if I had never found this ring myself. At least this thread would have alerted me to it!

If I didn''t win, it would have been no biggie, I know I would eventually find it again. Plus, I figured if it was really meant for me to have, I would get it!

Keep doing what your doing and we will have to pay you a finders fee. Ha, ha!

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/3/2009 11:30:48 AM
Author: butterfly 17
Don''t be sorry beau13! I appreciate your ebay postings alot! I am a ebay lover myself.

Imagine if I had never found this ring myself. At least this thread would have alerted me to it!

If I didn''t win, it would have been no biggie, I know I would eventually find it again. Plus, I figured if it was really meant for me to have, I would get it!

Keep doing what your doing and we will have to pay you a finders fee. Ha, ha!

awesome!!! so glad you got it!!! pictures are mandatory!!! yay!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results