shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone looking for a peridot?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
I''m no expert, but the new one on GemRite looks pretty!

tzperidot1a.jpg

Oooo....pretty!!!

That does look pretty...love the color
30.gif

SIGH... NOW THATSA PERIDOT!!
30.gif

Date: 4/3/2009 12:59:50 PM
Author: cushioncutnut
SIGH... NOW THATSA PERIDOT!!
30.gif

no kidding- the grassy green in these high quality peridot is incredible. Yum!

I hope no one kills me, but I see too much grey in the stone.
emembarrassed.gif

Don''t worry, TL. I see some gray too but probably not as much as you. Still, it''s not overly yellow like most peridots.

I''m looking at it on my other monitor, and it''s a lot more vibrant on this one. I can''t trust my other monitor. Sorry!!

Date: 4/3/2009 2:17:33 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover
I hope no one kills me, but I see too much grey in the stone.
emembarrassed.gif
LOL...since when has that happened, TL? You crack me up!
25.gif

Oh it''s happened, let''s not go there.
emembarrassed.gif

You know, peridot is my birthstone, yet I''ve never really liked it....until now! That is the nicest peridot I have ever seen, honestly (I may just not have looked enough,too...lol). Thanks for sharing, truly wow!
30.gif

Date: 4/4/2009 10:00:32 PM
Author: soycoffee
You know, peridot is my birthstone, yet I''ve never really liked it....until now! That is the nicest peridot I have ever seen, honestly (I may just not have looked enough,too...lol). Thanks for sharing, truly wow!
30.gif

And it''s big and not too expensive -- ~9mm, and $165!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Don''t you go tempting me!
3.gif

Date: 4/4/2009 10:02:38 PM
Author: karee888
Date: 4/4/2009 10:00:32 PM

Author: soycoffee

30.gif

And it''s big and not too expensive -- ~9mm, and $165!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Someone needs it, it''s gorgeous! John mentioned it to me, but it wasn''t the shade of green I am looking for. I wish it was, I would totally get it!!

Date: 4/3/2009 11:05:27 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover
I''m looking at it on my other monitor, and it''s a lot more vibrant on this one. I can''t trust my other monitor. Sorry!!
Could it be? All the grey TL sees could be due to a monitor issue? lol
2.gif

John said someone bought it. I hope it was someone on here, and that they post many pics!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Date: 4/7/2009 1:09:13 PM
Author: karee888
John said someone bought it. I hope it was someone on here, and that they post many pics!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

That was me. It is the most gorgeous bright green! If I get some time tonight I''ll post some pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP

Featured Topics