shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone live in philly with aset wanting to help me shop?

Gem_rocks

Rough_Rock
hello! I live in the uk and I’m infinitely jealous of all the lovely jewels in the US - and mostly certified too (thank god!). I was wondering if anyone on pricescope could do me a favour?

I have found a ring I love in a jewellery store in Philadelphia but I don’t want to fly there to assess it unless it’s a strong candidate.

Does anyone love a little mission and own an aset? I’d be very grateful!

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you can't find an accomplice maybe send an aset scope to the store and have them take photos for you? :twisted2:;)2=)2 I'd do but i don't live in philly!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I used to live in Philly and if I was still there, I would have definitely gone to check out the stone for you. Surely there must be at least one Price Scoper in the area! Hopefully, someone will chime in.

Diamond_Hawk

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
This sounds like an interesting time - If you find someone, do keep us in the loop!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe tempt Pricescopers more with a little more info on this ring! :D

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
I used to live in Philly, but I moved to the other side of PA a couple of years ago. Sorry I can’t help you.

DoeEyes

Brilliant_Rock
I live in Philly but I don't have an ASET. If you wanted to send me one I'd be happy to go check it out for you and send you pictures and video. Although if you're sending an ASET anyway, I agree that sending it to the store might make more sense. If the store says they won't do that though, I will.

skypie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Maybe a dumb question...but did you ask the store if they have an ASET scope?

hello! I live in the uk and I’m infinitely jealous of all the lovely jewels in the US - and mostly certified too (thank god!). I was wondering if anyone on pricescope could do me a favour?

I have found a ring I love in a jewellery store in Philadelphia but I don’t want to fly there to assess it unless it’s a strong candidate.

Does anyone love a little mission and own an aset? I’d be very grateful!

Gem_rocks

Rough_Rock
I live in Philly but I don't have an ASET. If you wanted to send me one I'd be happy to go check it out for you and send you pictures and video. Although if you're sending an ASET anyway, I agree that sending it to the store might make more sense. If the store says they won't do that though, I will.

You are a legend! I’ll see if they will oblige if I send one, but otherwise I will be in touch. Many thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results