shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone know where I can sell my Tourneau watch?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sandiego_novice

Rough_Rock
I have a brand New Men''s Tourneau watch that I had won from a show in L.A. and it''s way too big for me. Don''t get me wrong, its a beautiful time piece but I can''t wear it. Besides my mom just bought me a new watch last christmas. I tried craigslist.. no luck and the Swiss watch repair guy in my building referred me to the Jewelry Exchange on 6th Ave but their offers were extremely low. I tried to take it to Tourneau for an exchange and they can''t since its won from a show. It still has the warranty and it also came with a $250 gift card for any Tourneau stores (excludes Rolex purchases).

Does anyone know where I can take it locally, here in San Diego? Hopefully to someone/somewhere who can appreciate it. Here''s the details on the watch from the website: http://www.tourneau.com/Tourneau/Main/Catalog/Results/Product%20Details/Keyword~palm%20beach/ProductId~BEL0105862.aspx

I would appreciate any info. Thanks!

BEL0105862.jpg

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have you tried Ebay or consigning it with a vendor like Signed Pieces?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results