Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone know where I can sell my Tourneau watch?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sandiego_novice

Rough_Rock
I have a brand New Men''s Tourneau watch that I had won from a show in L.A. and it''s way too big for me. Don''t get me wrong, its a beautiful time piece but I can''t wear it. Besides my mom just bought me a new watch last christmas. I tried craigslist.. no luck and the Swiss watch repair guy in my building referred me to the Jewelry Exchange on 6th Ave but their offers were extremely low. I tried to take it to Tourneau for an exchange and they can''t since its won from a show. It still has the warranty and it also came with a $250 gift card for any Tourneau stores (excludes Rolex purchases).

Does anyone know where I can take it locally, here in San Diego? Hopefully to someone/somewhere who can appreciate it. Here''s the details on the watch from the website: http://www.tourneau.com/Tourneau/Main/Catalog/Results/Product%20Details/Keyword~palm%20beach/ProductId~BEL0105862.aspx

I would appreciate any info. Thanks!

BEL0105862.jpg

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have you tried Ebay or consigning it with a vendor like Signed Pieces?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.