shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone know of any good jewelers in Florida?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lauren523

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone!

I''m moving to Florida this week! My fiance and I are leaving Wednesday and driving down from New Hampshire! Just wondering if anyone knows a good jeweler in the Daytona Beach area? We''re hoping to either purchase my engagment ring there or when we come back up here for Christmas. If you have any ideas or know of a good jeweler down there, please let me know
1.gif
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the supporting me through my engagement ring disaster and for the kind words and advice! I''ve learned a lot from this forum!
1.gif

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
One of the best "Bench Jewelers" I have ever seen is in Orlando. He does fantastic custom work and can get you a diamond or two if needed.

Email me for his name and phone number if interested.

PS: About an hour drive on I-4 from Daytona, not far at all.

spastras

Rough_Rock
I am trying to find a good jeweler in Orlando. My husband accidentally put my wedding set down the kitchen sink and turned the disposal on. Can you please give me the name of the jeweler you referred to in one of your emails.

Thanks!

I live in the Orlando area and would like to get a quote from a jeweler for a very thin pave setting (1.5mm) for a cushion diamond. Can you recommend anyone??
Thanks!

GeminiGuy

Rough_Rock
Any good vendors near West Palm Beach?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results