shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone interested in large scale buying- GEMS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamonddealer

Rough_Rock
To introduce myself, I am the eldest son of an international diamond exporter. So I know the business. I am also an IT consultant with the idea that using the web might increase our contact base.
I've got contacts for the best diamonds in the world. Any considerable quantity depending on your purchasing power and size-whatever money can buy. Don't expect to buy a star diamond of 500 carats. I've only seen it once on a local T.V station when it was found by a guy walking down the street in the mining region about four years ago. I don't wanna raise your hopes on bigger diamonds but say between 10 to 40 carats are available. It gets sold before day break I can tell you. There's a way out anyway.
Anyway's this is an opportunity for intermediary's to buy diamonds directly from the miners with us providing the contacts. Those interested in mining can also post their reply. I would like to see how interested people are in buying large scale diamonds. If you think you want to be or you're presently a buyer, polisher in the international market or need a supplier, then you can post your interests. Depending on your responses, I can go ahead and design a website with the necessary information on how to get to us. We can personally communicate using email during the initial stage after which you'll get a contact number.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi DD, :)

Your post is quite interesting. Quite a few diamond manufacturers and wholesalers are looking now to sell directly to consumers using the Internet.

However, why wouldn't you post the name of your business and contact information right now?

Iiro

Shiny_Rock
?

S

diamonddealer

Rough_Rock
To start with, we are not interested in consumers that want diamonds for engagement rings. I want to establish a relationship with large scale buyers.
People that have the market but lack the supply of stones. We don't have polished diamonds but rough diamonds dug from the ground. We are interested in people who want to buy in large quantities. If you think you've got the market for diamonds and need a new contact to supply gems then that's our job. We need to increase our contact base and sell more diamonds and using the internet, I can meet that much people. A website in this case only provides information about who we are, what we do and a means of contacting us. I don't intend to setup a site like diamond.com.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
would suite you better since they are for the trade members.[/u][/u][/u]

mdx

Brilliant_Rock
G'Day DiamondDealer

Why don’t you sell your rough on Tender like most of the independents?
That’s what the Bourses are for.
If you are holding out for a better price than you can get on tender then chances are your prices are not that competitive.
Prices on the Israel Rough Bourse are at this time pretty attractive for “run of mine goods”

Johan
Melbourne Diamond Exchange Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results