shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone hoping for a December Holiday Proposal?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/23/2009 5:11:49 PM
Author: Tazie973
Hi, I am new here. I am thinking im getting a ring for Christmas. My guy and I have been together for almost 3 years, living together for 1. I have been reading some of the post and think this is a great place. My boyfriend has never talked about marriage the whole time we have been togehter. We have both been married once and each divorce was over 10 years ago. We are both in our mid 30''s and I really honestly thought that this would never happen. I figured he was the '' been there and done that '' kinda guy. Im stressed cause im 98 % sure but then am worried that it will not be. Stress, i am sure some one can relate to. My daughter was telling my son and my son said to her '' of course I approve 100 % '' and my daughter looked and him an said shhhhhhhhhhh, she is in the next room and she is going flip christmas morning and my son said yes she will, i am excited for her....my son is 20. So im thinking its a ring and am going to feel so dumb if it is not. Any advise????????
Exciting. Your kids sound wonderful.

Don''t get your hopes up in case it isn''t. It does sound like whatever it is you will love it.

Make sure to let us know what it is either way. (and we all love pictures)

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Just Dropping in to give Dust to all you ladies for the holidays.....lets hope we get some movement on the list!

**************DUST**************

Merry Christmas Ladies, and a Happy New Year

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
***********DUST************ To everyone on the list!!!

I can''t wait to hear everyone''s proposal stories and see their new sparklies!!

Oh and I will most definitely not be getting a December/Holiday Proposal
8.gif
But that''s okay, I can just live vicariously through all of you who do get a holiday proposal!
9.gif

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/16/2009 3:58:55 PM
Author: emilina22
sending my ~*dust*~ to all holiday LIWs
2.gif
Ditto!!! I look forward to hearing all your good news
1.gif

I''m lucky enough to have had a holiday proposal at 1 minute past midnight on Dec 25th (2006) and it''s something I''ll never forget

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
oh londongirl holiday proposals are soooo romantic
30.gif
{{{{{{{{{DUST}}}}}}}}}} to everyone! and Merry Christmas (or happy holidays!)
21.gif

Tazie973

Rough_Rock
30.gif
36.gif

WOW, he did it......Im so excited...Christmas morning him and my kids woke me up and made me wait untill every one had opened their girfts. Then he gave me a box and said it was a two part gift....one part as a christmas present and the 2nd part was " will you marry me " my dughter said yes, yes, yes before i even had a chance. It was sweet that he did it with my kids. None are his and they are so close, I love seeing them all happy. He got me a 3 stone so that it will represent past, present and future and I can move it to my right hand after i pick out my wedding set. He said he wanted me to pick it out my own. He also said he has it planned for a long time.....hmmmm...news to me, he hid it well, He never once gave me a clue we were heading in that direction. For all the ladies in waiting.....from one to another.....Its so much better when its a surprise. It makes it well worth the wait.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/28/2009 7:42:51 PM
Author: Tazie973
30.gif
36.gif

WOW, he did it......Im so excited...Christmas morning him and my kids woke me up and made me wait untill every one had opened their girfts. Then he gave me a box and said it was a two part gift....one part as a christmas present and the 2nd part was '' will you marry me '' my dughter said yes, yes, yes before i even had a chance. It was sweet that he did it with my kids. None are his and they are so close, I love seeing them all happy. He got me a 3 stone so that it will represent past, present and future and I can move it to my right hand after i pick out my wedding set. He said he wanted me to pick it out my own. He also said he has it planned for a long time.....hmmmm...news to me, he hid it well, He never once gave me a clue we were heading in that direction. For all the ladies in waiting.....from one to another.....Its so much better when its a surprise. It makes it well worth the wait.

Congratulations! And so sweet he involved your children!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Tazie
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results