shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone heard of Danielle Saudino?

Double E

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pictures on IG. Her pieces look promising. Anyone heard of her or had settings from her?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
FYI...

Double E

Brilliant_Rock
Thx I followed her IG. It seems she’s never mentioned in PS. Curious~

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I spoke with her at one point and shes very nice. But didnt end up buying.

Double E

Brilliant_Rock
I spoke with her at one point and shes very nice. But didnt end up buying.

Really? May I know what pieces did you talked with her? It sounds a bit strange as there is rarely any updates or reviews or anything regarding their work on the internet?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really? May I know what pieces did you talked with her? It sounds a bit strange as there is rarely any updates or reviews or anything regarding their work on the internet?

It was about potentially sourcing a stone. Moonstone, I think? But honestly it was like 2 years ago. I remember she was nice, but I ended up finding something different

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thx I followed her IG. It seems she’s never mentioned in PS. Curious~

I posted that link for everyone else so we wouldnt all have to go search her up on IG. Its nice if you post the links because
most people are going to want to go see what she's posted.

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
I have heard nothing but good about her work and her as a business operator. I've only recently been active on P.S. but have been active on insta for years.

Double E

Brilliant_Rock
I posted that link for everyone else so we wouldnt all have to go search her up on IG. Its nice if you post the links because
most people are going to want to go see what she's posted.

Thx a lot~ How could I miss that?:)

Double E

Brilliant_Rock
Surprisingly I found a thread, a only thread by mintbark, talking about Danielle Saudino's company, Freeman Jewelry: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/red-garnet-ring.256041/#post-4723447

@mintbark, apologies for referencing your thread without notifying you in advance. I believe there's nothing controversial about the thread content, which was more of sharing on how a lovely ring got made. If you read my post, do you mind share more on how is it working with Freeman? Thanks a lot!

mintbark

Shiny_Rock
I enjoyed working with her. I have two rings made by her: one I ordered custom that you saw in the link and the other because I was looking for an inexpensive existing setting she had for a stone that I already had and she happened to have one. I've never worked with another custom jeweler so I cannot compare the experience.

Double E

Brilliant_Rock
I enjoyed working with her. I have two rings made by her: one I ordered custom that you saw in the link and the other because I was looking for an inexpensive existing setting she had for a stone that I already had and she happened to have one. I've never worked with another custom jeweler so I cannot compare the experience.

Thanks a lot for replying to my thread:) I don’t know she has other more inexpensive settings as the catalog on her website is short and simple.

And how do you rate the their craftsmanship? I know they have their own bench.

mintbark

Shiny_Rock
Her craftsmanship seems pretty good, very elegant. But one of my rings has a slight wobble since day one which I’m worried about (they’re both solitaires). I never brought it up when I got it and every time I think about it it feels like it’s been too long.

I don’t think she has many much cheaper solitaires it was just luck she had one lying around and I had already bought another ring so she let it go at cost.

Double E

Brilliant_Rock
Her craftsmanship seems pretty good, very elegant. But one of my rings has a slight wobble since day one which I’m worried about (they’re both solitaires). I never brought it up when I got it and every time I think about it it feels like it’s been too long.

I don’t think she has many much cheaper solitaires it was just luck she had one lying around and I had already bought another ring so she let it go at cost.

Thanks for sharing~it’s very useful info. I just find her Isela settings are really elegant, just like your ring. And I am particularly drawn to its three stone version, quite different from regular three stone rings. I hope you enjoy wearing your piece ^^

diamonddogs

Rough_Rock
Beautiful pictures on IG. Her pieces look promising. Anyone heard of her or had settings from her?

I own two of her pieces (ring, which was a gift, and a necklace I bought myself later). They are Phenomenal. Once you get really nice quality jewelry it’s impossible to “unsee” the bad quality of most jewelry out there.

diamonddogs

Rough_Rock

She is really nice, even though it’s been years I bet if you contact them they will fix it. You should definitely try, if you ask please post what they say here.

Double E

Brilliant_Rock
I own two of her pieces (ring, which was a gift, and a necklace I bought myself later). They are Phenomenal. Once you get really nice quality jewelry it’s impossible to “unsee” the bad quality of most jewelry out there.

Similar to you, I have a ring from her, and am having a necklace made for my wife. Dan’s been intensely occupied, but you would like talking with her and Ash:) very high quality piece!

Double E

Brilliant_Rock
Danielle found this thread and reached out to me to offer to fix the ring :)

Surprised she has the time to spot this thread:) Glad you are in contact with Dan, you are in good hands!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results