shape
carat
color
clarity

anyone heard/bought from usa certed diamonds?

pricescopenewbie

Shiny_Rock
Hey fellow PSers, I am looking for a diamond and happened to find a couple candidates from a vendor called USA certed diamonds. Has anyone ever bought diamonds from this vendor? if you have, how is the quality of the diamonds and the services? this vendor seems to locate in Canada, and I am a little concerned if it would be too much work/trouble purchasing/returning something from them since I am in US?

Thanks a lot in advance for your input!

Diamond_Hawk

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
As a vendor I can make no comment on or about this company, or any other. But, I am a bit surprised you have not gotten any feedback. Hopefully my reply will bump this thread and someone will offer opinions or experiences.

Blithe

Rough_Rock
I have purchased a diamond through Martin at USA Certed and he is absolutely FANTASTIC to deal with. Honest, kind, responds to my emails promptly and always picks up the phone when I call. Yes, he is in Canada so I had to wire him the money and then the vendor sent the diamond to David Klass to be set for me.

If i needed to return the diamond it wouldn't have been a problem, but I didn't so I can't comment on that part.

Also, keep in mind that if you have a vendor you prefer working with in the US, all you need do is provide them with the GIA number and they can usually track it down. ID Jewelry is especially talented at this, and equally delightful to deal with (Located in NYC)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results