shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have this Icestore setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hey All,

I''''ve posted a few times as I''''m in the planning stage of ring design (planning as it will take me a LONG while to save the funds for this ring), so does anyone have this setting or seen it in person? What about their quality?

Setting is here: http://icestore.com/rings/diamond_ring_detail_threestone.asp?ID=237

I love the diamonds in the band and the prong style. Most 3-stone like this have the basket rather than a trellis or U prong style.

Any opinions on this setting?

tammy

Diam100

Shiny_Rock
Opinion? Ummmm I''m biased b/c that''s my engagement ring we commissioned years ago and I love it!
30.gif
The Icestore video is my actual ring and it looks even more beautiful in real life.

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:D Great! If you don''t mind me asking: How long have you had it and how is it holding up? I love the design, and am in the (long) dream phase of getting an anniversary ring...am hoping for our 15 (which is in 3 years...sigh)... ;D What are the specs on your ring? Do you have any hand shots?

Diam100

Shiny_Rock
I''ve had it for 4yrs and it''s held up extremely well considering I wear it everyday. The center stone is 2.57ct F-VS2 and the sidestones are each .50ct F-VS2. Ariel told me it was going into his catalog so I''m happy others find beauty in the design setting as well. This photo was taken with my camera phone and I''m not much of a pic taker so it''s probably better to look at the icestore video which is of my actual ring if you truly want to see the detail of what it looks like in real life.

Ring00020002.JPG

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
18.gif
Sparklie!!!
18.gif
I sent them an email requesting an estimate. I am wanting smaller stones (um, by a lot!
28.gif
) and I''d like a sapphire where the surprise diamond is....so we shall see what I will need to save for... :D I''m looking at stone sizes at .4 for the sides and .65- .75 for the center.
9.gif

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Well, bummer for me. Icestore doesn''t make that setting in the size stones I''m needing...sigh. Oh well...

Diam100

Shiny_Rock
Well I wouldn't let that get you bummed. I'm sure you could find a vendor to make something similar and who knows you could also customize it to exactly what you would want on your finger. That is just how my project started years ago..

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
yes - don''t give up yet - talk to some of the PS vendors and see what can be custom made - it''s a pretty setting :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results