shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone Have this G. Gonschor Setting? Pics?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beebrisk

Brilliant_Rock
Hi All
I am currently working with Gary at ERD for my e-ring. I''ve picked out the stone and I have fallen in love with a setting from a company called G.Gonschor. I''m hoping Gary can get it for me. Of course, I''m wildly impatient, so although I''ve seen it in the photo below, I''d love to see some hand shots or other pics if anyone has this setting...
Thanks in advance[:wavey:

gonshorbbbling.jpg

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Sorry I can''t help you with any images. I just wanted to add my support in your love for that setting. I too think it is really great. I will be following your progess. Please post your findings.

Excited for you!!!

DKS

beebrisk

Brilliant_Rock
Ooops! It''s C. Gonshor...not G. Gonschor.
Yikes... I''m diamond dizzy!

beebrisk

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! It is a beaut, isn''t it? Really my dream ring.
I''m hoping someone else here has it...
I''ll certainly post my progress.
19.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t have one but can see why it is your dream ring! It is beautiful!

beebrisk

Brilliant_Rock
Glad you like it, too...Makes me weak in the knees!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
I don''t have it but I have looked at that setting many times! Love it!

a

beebrisk

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh yes..it DOES look like that Ritani. Love it.

Today I got great great news....Gary from ERD is going to make a ring for me to my specs, with the 3 P''s that I really wanted: Platinum, Pave'', Perfect!
36.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
beebrisk...you are too cute! 3 P''s!!

Please take us along for the ride...throw us crumbs (photos and details) along the design way. Ooooh I can''t wait!

DKS

beebrisk

Brilliant_Rock
Door Knob Solitare (how much do I love that name?!)
I will...I promise. I am beyond excited and will document my journey AD NAUSEAM!

31.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sorry, no pics but i just had to say that''s a beautiful setting. i, too, will be following your progress!

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
This ring is going to be beautiful!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
That setting is absolutely beautiful! I can''t wait to see the finished product!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve admired their settings for ages now and have been hoping someone would buy one and take pictures. They are really lovely settings.

ERD is going to make a fantastic ring for you though, I''m sure of it!! Please come back with lots of pics!

cmgriff

Rough_Rock
Wow!
30.gif
I love that setting! I wish I had seen that when I was working on mine :razz:

beebrisk

Brilliant_Rock
I have been looking at settings for months. Honestly, I''ve spent countless hours online, sifting thru what must be thousands of images. I''ve walked thru every jewelry store between NY and Chicago, and of all the settings I''ve seen this one just makes me breathless.

I knew it the second I saw it.

And the most surprising thing is, all these months later I still love it! I have gone back and forth a million times when it came to picking out the shape, size, color of my stone. But with this setting, I''ve not had a second thought. It''s my all-time favorite and I can''t believe I''''m going to have it on my finger sometime in the few weeks!

Pictures (many of them!) will follow as soon as it''s done!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous! I look forward to your pictures!

j-squared

Rough_Rock
I also LOVE this setting by Gonshor. I''m in the same predicament as you---Solomon Brothers in Georgia is the only place I can find the ring (it''s not even on the Gonshor website) and Georgia''s just too far to drive right now. Are you getting an exact replica made? Or are you changing some things? I can''t wait to see it! I may decide to go custom as well. I just really want to see the Gonshor on a hand! Keep us posted!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Beebrisk,

I was living in GA until a couple of months ago and Soloman Brothers was the first jewelers my FI and I went to, to see and try on different style of rings. I saw that ring in person and it was really beautiful, that was one of the rings on my "list". As far as I can remember, the price was pretty good too - like $1700 or so. I didn''t end up going w/ it due to my want to upgrade in the future. I wanted something that had a head that was fairly replaceable to accomodate larger size center stones.
31.gif

Best of luck in your search!

beebrisk

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Asscher Girl,
Glad you saw this and still liked it alot.
Seems like you''re the only one who''s actually seen it ''live and in person''.
I''m amazed it''s not even on Gonshor''s website.

j-squared

Rough_Rock
Bee---I''m getting anxious! Is your custom ring done yet? I''m still trying to find someplace nearby that carries the Gonshor. I just can''t wait to see your ring! Please post pics soon!

Jewlz0718

Rough_Rock
I want this same setting as well. It is absolutely goregeous!
30.gif
Can''t wait to see pics once you have the ring!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
I think that is a beautiful setting! Are you going to have a matching band made to go with it?

beebrisk

Brilliant_Rock
J-squared and Jewlz,

Can you hear me whining from here??? Still don''t have my ring!

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out if it''s really not finished, or my boyfriend already has it and is waiting for the ''right'' time. I just can''t get an answer out of him! He swears he doesn''t have it, but about 3 weeks ago ERD told me the ring was cast and the stones were being set. No one will tell me anything and it''s driving me CRAZY!

Now I LOVE my boyfriend, and i LOVE ERD, but if they are conspiring to make me insane, they''re doing a good job!

I PROMISE the minute that baby is on my finger (many) photos will be posted!

Thanks for checking in and following up!
36.gif

beebrisk

Brilliant_Rock
Harleigh,

Since my BF and I have been together nearly 13 years and just NOW getting engaged, we''ve not even come close to thinking about the actually wedding.

We''re s-l-o-w movers, so I think the band is a way down the road.

Of course, I think once I get that ER on my finger, I''ll start obsessing about what looks good with it!

41.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
LOL...as well you should!

I hope your wait isn''t much longer...mine ended up being much shorter than I anticipated, so I will send hugs and good wishes your way...maybe it''s catching!
9.gif

Hang in there!

sunshine14

Shiny_Rock
Bee...just chiming in with some support from a fellow "he has the ring but won''t give it to me" club member.

I am really looking forward to seeing your ring...almost as much as I am looking forward to seeing mine! Ha!

Anyways...I feel your pain...but remember...its still a good spot to be in! It''s coming! Woo hoo!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Bree...

What were your specific points you asked for on the design? Can you fill us in on some of the details?

Oh ....I can''t wait either. Post your bf''s private number ...I''ll get to the bottom of this! Agony!

DKS

beebrisk

Brilliant_Rock
Harleigh, DoorKnob, Sunshine...

The plot thickens....argh!
To make the situation even more tormenting, my BF and I now live 500 miles apart. So not only don''t I know if he actually HAS the ring yet, he''s now telling me even if he did have it (or gets it soon) he will NOT take a pic and show it to me before he gives it to me.!! Ohhhh, it''s just torturous! We are not getting together again until Labor Day weekend so it looks like this is going to be a LONG, hot summer!!

When I asked him why, he just responded "it will be a total surprise, that''s why!".

At this point I think I just have to grin and bear it. I''m getting nowhere fast!

I told him it was cruel and unusual treatment, and WHY was I marrying him in the first place???
23.gif

So here I am...knowing that somewhere out there, my dream ring exists, sitting in a dark little box, all lonely and lifeless.

DoorKnob, thanks for offering your assistance.
35.gif
But me thinks woman is no match for a man with a ring and a plan.....!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results