shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have this anniversary band setting Signed Pieces?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hanione

Rough_Rock
I was so close to ordering a 1ctw 7-stone anniversary band from signed pieces when I saw the attached setting picture on their navigation page (ring on the right). I can''t find it anywhere in their product listings, just on the main page. Does anyone know anything about this setting?

open_setting.jpg

hanione

Rough_Rock
Also, here''s the image for the ring that is listed on their site. I think I like the first setting a little more. Any thoughts?

closed_setting.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
in the first setting the stones are basket set. I MUCH prefer the side view on that one. it''s very similar to the Tiffany eternity bands. I''d just call signedpieces and ask them out it.

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
I purchased a basket setting from them about a year or so ago. Not long after that, SP changed to their current style of setting. I''d ask them about if they can still make one for you. I like the basket setting better too. If they can''t do it, Diamond Design Company makes them in the basket/open gallery style.

Dsc11587.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results