shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have the PP rope pearl ring?

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
https://www.pearlparadise.com/p-3672-twist-collection-freshadama-pearl-ring.aspx

Since I did not spend my total budget on the necklace, I was looking at rings. Any mod shots or opinions? I was thinking the 10-11 mm size. I love the way the white with pink overtones look w the silver but the strands I ordered are white and the earrings are white. So, if I order it, I should stay in the same overtone color, right?

I am also lusting over this: https://www.pearlparadise.com/p-3078-purity-collection-white-south-sea-pearl-and-diamond-ring.aspx (I may be getting in touble w this one!!!)

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
Unless you plan on sticking your ring finger up by ears all day, I don't think they have to match. Buy what you love looking at, because you know you'll be staring at your hand all day.

I tend to stay away from pearl rings, because I'm always smacking my hand into things accidentally.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the white gold one with the pink pearl too...just keep in mind that the pink pearl is a pink pearl (so will look pink), because it's not a white one with a rose overtone.

But it will blend well if you wear it with white pearls. It just won't look matchy-matchy.

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you. It is true, I really do stare at my hands and will not be holding the ring up to my ears. My manicurist said one that I have such a pretty face I should look at it more than my hands. I stopped going to her soon after that comment.

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that ring looks gorgeous on your hand, Kay.

I think that with rings, the size of your hands makes such a difference. I have large paws so I don't think smaller pearl rings (or any smaller stone) looks good on me.

This is a puffy coin pearl from Kojima Pearl. I wear it a lot with my casual clothes (which is what I usually wear), often with a diamond band on each side. I think it's 16mm but the flatter shape helps keep it from getting knocked around too much. I really love the iridescence on this one:
new5.jpg

Here are some more (although I've posted them before). The white south sea pearl is 13mm and I think even it looks too small on my hand. The Tahitian is 15mm, I think, and the golden south sea is 16.5mm;
3_rings_4.jpg
3_rings2.jpg
3_rings.jpg

And here's my crazy 18mm dyed Edison pearl ring. I wear it when I'm not getting enough attention!
black_ed2.png
black_ed1.png
biged4.jpg

Anyway, I'm envious of you ladies with purty petite hands who can wear a small pearl ring well.

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you, again!

Kay, that ring is beautiful! I love the Tahitian color with the 2 tone gold especially the pic in the car. It looks like that could be on a cover of a magazine the way the pearl shines and the light shining through!

Seurchin, OMG, again I am in awe of your collection! That puffy one is so unique and such a good size. I also have "paws" and wanted a nice size pearl. I asked for the largest one in the 10-11 mm size range. I hope it is large enough. Do you ever stack the two SSP? Just wondering how it looks in case the 10-11 mm is not big enough alone. And, that huge one...I am speechless!

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Stacey. It's amazing how much ya can collect over a few years' time. I am so bad lol.

I don't wear two pearl rings at once but I do have two thin diamond bands (shown with the giant Edison ring on my hand above) that I often wear with my pearl rings. If you don't think that rope ring looks substantial enough on your hand but still decide to keep it, maybe you could do something like that with diamond or CZ band rings, or with just one thick gold band below it, or some with some combo of band rings, and see if it looks like "enough" then. :)

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Wow these rings are stunning.

Kay - I love your pistachio Tahitian in that setting. Just beautiful.

And Seaurchin - what a beautiful collection of rings you have. I love your pearl rings stacked with the two diamond bands. Such a beautiful combination .

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
As always, great ideas! I do have 2 Czech thin bands and it may look good w it. Can't wait for the items to arrive.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results