shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have the GWEN split shank from Eternity Diamonds?

MelbourneGirl

Rough_Rock
Hello there - first time poster! I've tried the replica of this style on and I loved it (Interstingly i only ordered it because I was ordering something else and I could have up to 3 pieces) then the split shank ended up being my favourite. It is gorgeous IRL (it didn't WOW me when i saw it on their site)... and I have been looking here hoping someone had photos of 'the real thing'. I'm looking for a great split shank for my chunky cushion and this one was cost effective and looked great (and they said they could custom it for a cushion and add little prongs instead of the thick straight up ones). As an aside I need the split shank to be (excuse my lack of knowledge on the termanlogy) graduated - I can't wear a shank that is low on the finger...so this one looks good.

Little nervous as I don't know anything about Eternity Diamonds and their quality... If someone has one, could you please post? Thanks so much.

MelbourneGirl

Rough_Rock
Hmmm not having much luck! Maybe no one here has one... would anyone be able to give any advice if this company is reputable?? Does anyone have any pieces from them? I'm in Australia so it would help getting some feedback. And if nothing else are there any other split shank examples that you may think I may like based on this one and my notes above? Thanks for your time ladies.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

MelbourneGirl

Rough_Rock
Oh thank you sooo much! I was starting to wonder if I woud get a reply. I did see that one from the searchs I did on pricescope and it looks pretty good. I thought it looked 'chunkier' however it could just be the photography - I guess I didn't really love the one on ED site until I saw the replica in the flesh... I really apprieciate the reply... I will keep searching before I pull the trigger. I have such a nice stone from ERD and wanted to be 100% sure on the setting (of course)..

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi there. I don't have that setting, but really like it. But then, I'm partial to split shanks, too. I just wanted to let you know that a lot of the posters here are in the US. We're just now coming off a holiday weekend, which may be why you aren't getting many replies. Hopefully, you'll get more during the week.

BigPhilly808

Rough_Rock
MelbourneGirl|1306732113|2933512 said:
Little nervous as I don't know anything about Eternity Diamonds and their quality... If someone has one, could you please post? Thanks so much.

Aloha MelbourneGirl!! I didnt order the Gwen for my fiancee, but i did order the Esther split shank so I can definately comment on Eternity Diamonds customer service & quality...both are SUPERB! I cannot say enough how much a really really really enjoyed working with them! I was super nervous about making such a large & important purchase online, but working with Eternity Diamonds was the perfect choice for me! Yoni was awesome to work with...always quick with responses even though I live in Hawaii & they are in New York...and the quality was just more then i could have hoped for! i literally lost my breath when I opened the box for the first time & it sparkled even in my office lighting! No joke!! Of course I went to an independent appraiser here in Honolulu(just for my peace of mind) & she RAVED about the work that ED did :D she was so impressed with the quality of ring & diamond(through ED too) that the ring was appraised @ double what I paid for it :bigsmile: :mrgreen: :D

but of course the ultimate judge was my fiancee....to say she "loved it" would NOT be giving her reaction justice!! hahaha...she was beyond happy!! she actually squealed!! :lol: :lol: hahaha....hope this helps you! I know I will be ordering more rings from them in the future & I have already

below are a couple of my threads that i made after i got the ring:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/woohoooooo-my-eternity-diamond-ring-is-finally-here.156016/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/woohoooooo-my-eternity-diamond-ring-is-finally-here.156016/[/URL]

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/finally-an-update-she-said-yes-woooohooooo.156417/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/finally-an-update-she-said-yes-woooohooooo.156417/[/URL]

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yoni is awesome! I'm working with Eternity now. The quality seems to be really good, and they have lots of satisfied customers.

MelbourneGirl

Rough_Rock
BigPhilly -

Thank you sooooooooo much! That calms my nerves I must say. I am really thankful for the reply and the advice. And btw - your ring is gorgeous! I've also been looking for a split shank halo - i'm tempted but the ones I really like are WAY to $$$ for me. I can't get over the cost effective option of ED? From the replica I saw they really do seem to be great. Thank you again. I'll keep you posted on what I decide. :twirl:

MelbourneGirl

Rough_Rock
KaeKae|1306824918|2934298 said:
Hi there. I don't have that setting, but really like it. But then, I'm partial to split shanks, too. I just wanted to let you know that a lot of the posters here are in the US. We're just now coming off a holiday weekend, which may be why you aren't getting many replies. Hopefully, you'll get more during the week.

Thanks for the reply - that's lovely of you. Ah yes I forgot about the holiday you guys are having... I do love a split shank! I will admit when I do a search I can't seem to find many..... thank you again!

MelbourneGirl

Rough_Rock
Laila619|1306887854|2934917 said:
Yoni is awesome! I'm working with Eternity now. The quality seems to be really good, and they have lots of satisfied customers.

ohhhh thank you so much! May I ask what you are having made? Did you try a replica first? I'm shocked at how great their prices seem to be. I think their replica program is pretty good because I would never have ordered unless i'd seen them IRL...I got 3 samples and the other 2 were :knockout: (for what I wanted) and then the Gwen just blew me away!!. Thanks again x

diamante-girl

Rough_Rock
Melbourne Girl,

I recently purchased a half-eternity wedding band from EternityD. I was impressed with the customer service from Yoni. He emailed me promptly, even calling me at home to verify information and keep me informed. Even though I live on the US West Coast and they are in NY.

I was extremely happy with the half eternity ring I purchased. Very pretty, very, very sparkly and beautifully done. (I had ordered another one from a different online company, returned it asap. The quality was not even close to Eternities quality) I was pleased with the price I paid. Nothing locally could come even close! I had it shipped to a FedEx local office and it was a snap picking it up. I am very pleased with the experience overall!

I would have no reservations buying from them. =)

MelbourneGirl

Rough_Rock
diamante-girl|1306897319|2935069 said:
Melbourne Girl,

I recently purchased a half-eternity wedding band from EternityD. I was impressed with the customer service from Yoni. He emailed me promptly, even calling me at home to verify information and keep me informed. Even though I live on the US West Coast and they are in NY.

I was extremely happy with the half eternity ring I purchased. Very pretty, very, very sparkly and beautifully done. (I had ordered another one from a different online company, returned it asap. The quality was not even close to Eternities quality) I was pleased with the price I paid. Nothing locally could come even close! I had it shipped to a FedEx local office and it was a snap picking it up. I am very pleased with the experience overall!

I would have no reservations buying from them. =)

Oh that's really good to know. Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know. I'm excited to get a split shank with my new cushion... in fact I should post my cushion here for fun too. I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out. Do you have any pics/specs of your ring?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results