shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone Have the BGD Regal Truth 6-Prong?

lapelirroja

Shiny_Rock
I've seen lots of posts of beautiful BGD 4-prong Truth heads, but I'm 100% positive I want a 6-prong for a RB.

I'm absolutely loving the Vatche Swan, the WF knife edge pave with 6-prong, and of course the MWM Torchiere...but I just can't seem to figure out if I like the BGD 6-prong truth head. Even though they have pictures posted I just can't figure it out. I think I need more head on shots and side shots? Can anyone help me :)

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
I can't help as I just got a truth head for a princess. . . but I can say mine is amazing. You can email BGD and ask if they have any other photos. THey seem to have a lot more than they post online. I've requested many :)

tannet

Shiny_Rock
You and I must have very similar taste! Your cat in your avatar looks similar to my bengal kitty. I love the same 6 prong settings you've mentioned and I have also considered the 6 prong regal truth. I contacted BGD about it and was told it may not be suitable for my diamond, which is a 1.2ct RB, because it is much smaller than the one pictured (I think they said it's a 1.6 ct). They told me it might be doable without the little surprise diamonds, which I would have been fine with...but in the end I decided against going with that setting. They do have additional pictures of that setting like Hoofbeats mentioned. They sent them to me upon my request, but I'm not sure if I have permission to share them. They should be happy to provide the additional pics. Good luck and let us know what you choose!

lapelirroja

Shiny_Rock
tannet said:
You and I must have very similar taste! Your cat in your avatar looks similar to my bengal kitty. I love the same 6 prong settings you've mentioned and I have also considered the 6 prong regal truth. I contacted BGD about it and was told it may not be suitable for my diamond, which is a 1.2ct RB, because it is much smaller than the one pictured (I think they said it's a 1.6 ct). They told me it might be doable without the little surprise diamonds, which I would have been fine with...but in the end I decided against going with that setting. They do have additional pictures of that setting like Hoofbeats mentioned. They sent them to me upon my request, but I'm not sure if I have permission to share them. They should be happy to provide the additional pics. Good luck and let us know what you choose!

Even more humorous is the fact that my eventual diamond will probably be approx 1.2ct as well!! Haha! Now knowing that the diamond in the pics is a 1.6ct... I do agree that all those prongs and all that design would get crowded and too busy. :wink2:

Ahh well, at least I'm narrowing the options down some.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results