shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have technical difficulties with this site (or is it me :-)???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

A few weeks ago my husband installed a new fire wall on our home computer and I couldn’t log it (some error message about having to allow cookies—which actually were enabled according to our settings). Then, my work computer refused to let me in either (the same message). After all this time I finally gave up and reregistered (with just an asterisk in my name), but I wonder if I’m doing something wrong. I also tried to request having my password reset during this problem, but nothing ever came to my e-mail address.

Is it me? Should I have my settings different? I’m the first to admit I’m not very technical, but I want to make sure I don’t do something by accident again that causes me to get locked out, so any insight will be appreciated.

Munchkin

Brilliant_Rock
Every tome I''ve gotten that message, I''ve realized that I was trying to log in with the wrong password.
Muchkin

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought that might be the case, but when I tried the "forgot my password" option nothing ever came to my e-mail. Oh well, I''m back in (with a new slightly new name!) so I guess that''s the important thing. I''ll try it from my work computer tomorrow too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results