shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have pics...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

con17

Rough_Rock
Hello..I've actually been tooling around this site for a little while now and have seen tons of great pics! To give you guys a bit of background, I'm looking for a new setting for my diamond. I've actually been engaged now since Thanksgiving 04', however, my setting (from the beginning) has been somewhat of a nightmare. I have a square tycoon diamond and was thinking of setting it on a simple eternity band like this vera wang with 2 matching bands http://baileybanks.crossmediaservices.com/baileybanks/default.aspx?action=browsepagelarge&storeid=1975166&rapid=122880&pagenumber=30

anyways, I've been wondering how my diamond might look if it was set on an eternity w/square cut emeralds..?? So, I was hoping that anyone that might have their diamond set like that could post. Thanks!

Anyone have opinions, suggestions, thoughts??

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know you don''t have an asscher but here''s a recent thread that shows what something similar to yours might look like..

link

con17

Rough_Rock
Yeah I''ve actually seen that thread! I love the way that looks and have seen eternity bands set w/round stones. I haven''t seen anything set w/tiny square emeralds...what do you think that would look like...overkill?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have you seen this one from signed pieces?

pbandfacets.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it would look lovey with your stone..

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
The closest I recall is this link to Little's 9 stone asscher band. It's not an eternity though, and I think each stone is something like 10 points or so. So those are going to be much bigger than what would be on the shank of your engagement ring (I'm guessing). I haven't seen a ring with tinier square emeralds than that. I think you might lose the effect of the look with stones too small...but like I said, I haven't seen any smaller than the linked thread above.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
something like this?

ff32sqchband.jpg

con17

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much for helping me find pictures! Yes, something like that, but I was trying to figure out what the ring would look like if the diamond was set on that band...

I keep changing my mind b/c I haven''t had or seen my diamond since mid Feb! I''ve even been to different jewelry stores in hopes of seeing something...
33.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results