shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have little flower cluster earrings to show?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
I did a search on PS to see if anyone had some pics of those cute little flower like, or snowflake like studs, but didn''t see any. Oh, like ellens new pendant, now that I think about it!! Only for your ears! I think they are darling when i see them in the case, but I''ve never had a chance to ask to see any up close. I might not get any responses on this one, but I''m going to ask anyway because I like them and think they are a refreshing take on the classic stud. I get the feeling you are all more the stud types. I have studs too, but I don''t see why cute little flowers should be out of the question one day as something different!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d love to have a pair of cluster flower earrings to match my pendant. I too think it would be a whimsical, refreshing change. I know I''ve seen just a few different pairs posted on here. Not much though. If I can find any of them I''ll post them in here for you!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok, I "thought" WF carried these, but I didn''t want to say they did and find out I dreamed it up with wishful thinking.
9.gif
They match my pendant. Now, so far I haven''t run into anyone on here that has them in searching, but there they be! Cute.

http://www.whiteflash.com/Fine-jewelry/Diamond_Studs/Flower-Cluster--READY-SET-TO-GO_954.htm

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Nope, don''t own these, but after seeing (I believe your WF scatter band and flower pendant) I reallllly wanted the flower pendant and matching earrings. I hope they make them in plat down the road as I can''t wear WG
7.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Snooper, even if they never carry them in Plat, I''d just about bet they would custom make them for you.

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
hey ellen, THANK YOU! lol (i would have said it anyway
emsmile.gif
)

seriously, i''m glad i''m not the only one out there who thinks they would be a nice little yummy to own. i was beginning to think i was alone! i love the WF ones you linked to. i would like to own a pair just like that some day, and with ACA diamonds, WOW they would sparkle!!!

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
can''t you wear any gold, even 24K? wow, allergies? i''m sure you can a plat custom make, like ellen says.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2008 7:38:23 PM
Author: isis~goddess
hey ellen, THANK YOU! lol (i would have said it anyway
emsmile.gif
)

seriously, i''m glad i''m not the only one out there who thinks they would be a nice little yummy to own. i was beginning to think i was alone! i love the WF ones you linked to. i would like to own a pair just like that some day, and with ACA diamonds, WOW they would sparkle!!!
lol.gif
2.gif

You''re welcome. And I''ve always loved flowery things, and even *says in hushed voice* hearts.
yikes2.gif
But yeah, now that I have the pendant, the matching earrings would be nice.
11.gif

Michelle, thanks for posting those. I knew I''d found a few in random searching some months back, but I kept coming up empty handed this time.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have an emerald pair my parents gave me for my 13th birthday. I can take a picture once my camera battery is charged if you would like (or are you only interested in diamonds?)

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
i would LOVE to see them, thanks!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/23/2008 7:38:18 PM
Author: Ellen
Snooper, even if they never carry them in Plat, I''d just about bet they would custom make them for you.

Yeah I had emailed WF and they said when I was ready they could be done in Plat! And yes isis~goddess, allergies to WG. I can wear it but not longer than a day... My original ER was WG and after day 2 I had hives on my left hand
7.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/25/2008 2:35:00 AM
Author: Snooper

Date: 2/23/2008 7:38:18 PM
Author: Ellen

Yeah I had emailed WF and they said when I was ready they could be done in Plat! And yes isis~goddess, allergies to WG. I can wear it but not longer than a day... My original ER was WG and after day 2 I had hives on my left hand
7.gif

Gosh Snooper... this is one of those allergies that I wish would go away! Platinum would "kill" my pocketbook as lovely as it is!

Oh I really like those flower earrings and pendant from WF! I think I have developed a fetish for earrings lately.... Must be good....
32.gif

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My everyday earrings are similar to WF pair that Ellen posted but each stone is bezel set not prong set and they have an english lock closure. They were purchased from a local b&m though so not sure if that is helpful in terms of finding a similar pair.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results