shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have experience with MRose on Etsy for a custom design?

Julesdannelley

Rough_Rock
Did any of you ever hear back from her, or figure out a way to get in touch? She has a stone of mine and has been completely unresponsive to emails texts and Instagram communication. I love to get my stone back if possible, but definitely want a refund. I set up a case with Etsy, but she disappeared off that site about 2 months ago so I don't know how they're going to handle it. I'm extremely frustrated and super unhappy with how this is played out. If any of you have any advice or contact information it would be greatly appreciated.

Julesdannelley

Rough_Rock
@voce I did reach out about the sapphires. She answered quickly and found them, and I received them! I was happily stunned!

I didn't post a reply here because I didn't want this thread brought back to the beginning of the forum. I felt bad for complaining. :oops2:

Did any of you ever hear back from her, or figure out a way to get in touch? She has a stone of mine and has been completely unresponsive to emails texts and Instagram communication. I love to get my stone back if possible, but definitely want a refund. I set up a case with Etsy, but she disappeared off that site about 2 months ago so I don't know how they're going to handle it. I'm extremely frustrated and super unhappy with how this is played out. If any of you have any advice or contact information it would be greatly appreciated.

Z-girl

Rough_Rock
If anyone on this thread wants addresses and phone numbers to contact this person, please comment. I am actively working with another lady to get our stones and rings back. It is clear this person is untrustworthy in her business practices.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
I purchased a ring from her in 2018, and mailed her my own stone to use. She communicated fast and was very responsive.

November 2019 I contacted her again about a custom pendant using my own stones. I sent her MANY MANY of my loose gemstones. She never confirmed she received them.

I reached out multiple times. She said she had been having issues with her Etsy account messaging system. She gave me her email address.

I paid for the necklace, and never heard from her again. She has all my loose stones and my money. And to top it all off, she closed her Etsy account!!

I have filed a dispute with Etsy, but I am shocked and angry. I haven't heard from her in months and I paid 5 months ago. I have received NOTHING.

Has anyone had any resolution with her? I am going to file a dispute with Etsy to get a refund, but she still has all my beautiful stones. I am so upset.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
If anyone on this thread wants addresses and phone numbers to contact this person, please comment. I am actively working with another lady to get our stones and rings back. It is clear this person is untrustworthy in her business practices.

I will take them please! I only have a email address, she still has my stones too.

bluetoo

Rough_Rock
I will take them please! I only have a email address, she still has my stones too.

Yes, I too would like this information, she has several stones from me for setting and I have not been successful in making contact with her despite repeated attempts. Thanks so much for any help with this!

bluetoo

Rough_Rock
I purchased a ring from her in 2018, and mailed her my own stone to use. She communicated fast and was very responsive.

November 2019 I contacted her again about a custom pendant using my own stones. I sent her MANY MANY of my loose gemstones. She never confirmed she received them.

I reached out multiple times. She said she had been having issues with her Etsy account messaging system. She gave me her email address.

I paid for the necklace, and never heard from her again. She has all my loose stones and my money. And to top it all off, she closed her Etsy account!!

I have filed a dispute with Etsy, but I am shocked and angry. I haven't heard from her in months and I paid 5 months ago. I have received NOTHING.

Has anyone had any resolution with her? I am going to file a dispute with Etsy to get a refund, but she still has all my beautiful stones. I am so upset.

And I know that I am late to this thread but can you tell us if you have been successful in retrieving your stones? I have been trying to reach her since late March when communication ceased.

bluetoo

Rough_Rock
Just wanted to check back in to see if anyone has been successful in making contact with MRose and/or have been able to retrieve their stones/pieces from her. Again, thanks for any help with this!

voce

Ideal_Rock
I think she has swindled enough people. Sorry, don't know how you can get your stones back. If she sets up shop again, I would expect her to use a different email and a different handle.

bluetoo

Rough_Rock
I think she has swindled enough people. Sorry, don't know how you can get your stones back. If she sets up shop again, I would expect her to use a different email and a different handle.

Thanks for your response. Just wanted to see if any of the others in the same boat had had any success and was hoping that some of them had.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I wish I could help. She always communicated in spurts. Nothing, then a bunch of messages. I looked though all of my files and I can't find her address- shoot, I don't even know her full name! It's just sickening that this happened.

bluetoo

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for your efforts to help and your sympathy! Unlike the others who have stones and projects in limbo with MRose, I have worked with her on multiple projects (that by the way, all turned out beautifully) over the last several years. I was used to the sporadic communication so didn't worry until her Etsy shop went down and since then have made repeated attempts to make contact with her. I will let the forum know if I have any success in this and really, really would appreciate that if anyone who posted about this issue on this thread, would also let us know if they manage to make contact with her.

Cockatiel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I did a project with her last year and communication was spotty and unreliable and in the end she did finish it after lots of delays. The finished ring is pretty badly made too. It was a relatively cheap stone I sent her but the whole time she stressed me out so much because right after I ended up mailing my stone to her I started having this nagging feeling of "am I gonna get this stone back ever even" because of her behavior. I was actually shocked when she actually contacted me after finishing the ring somehow. I'm sorry you're having to deal with this. It was hard enough to get a response from her when the Etsy shop was open.

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I had a friend who was going through a stage like this with her business. It turned out she was going through some very difficult personal situations. I hope whatever MRose is going through, that it will be resolved and you all will be able to get your stones back. Sending love and light to all involved.

I still have my pretty ring from MRose and I enjoy it every time I wear it.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
And I know that I am late to this thread but can you tell us if you have been successful in retrieving your stones? I have been trying to reach her since late March when communication ceased.

I haven’t heard a peep from her since March! It seems all of her social media has been quiet since March too. Did she get covid and die?!

bluetoo

Rough_Rock
I will let you know if I hear for her. I really, really hope that she is safe and well.

AustinAggie

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hi! I've been researching Mrose because of a ring I bought from here in December. The ring is beautiful, but the band literally warped out of shape within less than two weeks of light wear. Now, the ring is very much warping even though I haven't worn it much at all thanks to COVID. Has anyone else had issues with the band warping?

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
It's been since March and she still has all of my stones, has not made contact with me, and has not responded to messages or emails. Any one else?

bluetoo

Rough_Rock
Really, really sorry! I have not been successful in making contact either to retrieve my stones. Have you tried to get help from Etsy? I think that is my next step and failing that, taking legal action.

Sheila McMullen

Rough_Rock

I too sent her a ring in late February and she last responded to me by email and text in April. She has not responded since. I have an address and a phone number. Didi you ever get your stones back or for someone else? Do you know her true name?

Sheila McMullen

Rough_Rock

bluetoo

Rough_Rock
I too only have an email address and a mailing address not her name. I have not had any success in making contact despite repeated attempts. If any of the other participants in this thread have had any success in contact or retrieval of items would you let us know?

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
I too only have an email address and a mailing address not her name. I have not had any success in making contact despite repeated attempts. If any of the other participants in this thread have had any success in contact or retrieval of items would you let us know?

I still haven’t heard anything. It’s been MONTHS.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock

bluetoo

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your update. Really, really sorry about your stones. I am going to make another attempt to retrieve my stones. Will certainly let you know if I have any success.

boxbits

Shiny_Rock
If you have a partial name and address, perhaps the local police could be of help?

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for your update. Really, really sorry about your stones. I am going to make another attempt to retrieve my stones. Will certainly let you know if I have any success.

Thank you!!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
If you have a partial name and address, perhaps the local police could be of help?

Etsy told me that (in kinder words) it was my own fault for sending her my stones and that was a risk I was willing to take and no one would be able to help me. :( boooo

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone, I went through my emails and found her email. It looks like her email is her name? I tried Googling her name and business and couldn't find anything. But it's here if anyone wants it.

[email protected]

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results