shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone Have Experience With Diamelia?

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
Yet another moissanite option. Priced very reasonably, and looks nice IMO. Thinking this may be a happy medium between August Vintage (non-refundable) and Tianyu. Since Amora isn’t custom cutting and their inventory is hit or miss, they aren’t really an option. Moissanite Co is only cutting as small as a 6mm in their new AGS 000, so it’s out too.

I’m wanting a 7mm center and 5mm side stones for my three stone. Near-colorless as they’ll be set in unplated 14k WG.

Hoping someone has had experience with them. And of course, post pics! :geek2:

llc328

Rough_Rock
Yet another moissanite option. Priced very reasonably, and looks nice IMO. Thinking this may be a happy medium between August Vintage (non-refundable) and Tianyu. Since Amora isn’t custom cutting and their inventory is hit or miss, they aren’t really an option. Moissanite Co is only cutting as small as a 6mm in their new AGS 000, so it’s out too.

I’m wanting a 7mm center and 5mm side stones for my three stone. Near-colorless as they’ll be set in unplated 14k WG.

Hoping someone has had experience with them. And of course, post pics! :geek2:

I have no experience with Diamelia... but the owner of it Ron.... ( Gold and Gems) .... I do have experience with buying from ... he used to sell the Amora Gem.... and I bought mine from him .... Ron was Great to deal with .... I am sure his Diamelia is just as beautiful, or he would not sell it .... he has been in the diamond industry for years.... you can give them a call and ask for Ron... ( I am not affiliated) just a happy consumer who received wonderful customer service ....

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
I have no experience with Diamelia... but the owner of it Ron.... ( Gold and Gems) .... I do have experience with buying from ... he used to sell the Amora Gem.... and I bought mine from him .... Ron was Great to deal with .... I am sure his Diamelia is just as beautiful, or he would not sell it .... he has been in the diamond industry for years.... you can give them a call and ask for Ron... ( I am not affiliated) just a happy consumer who received wonderful customer service ....

Thanks for the info! I’ve communicated with him before about a custom ering and wedding band, but his prices were just way out of my budget. He seemed like he would be wonderful to work with though.

The Diamelia prices, however, are great! Granted, they’re not as inexpensive as the Chinese moissanite, but definitely not as much as the Amora Gem! And much more readily available...Less at BTD told me they rarely have stones as small as 5mm come in near-colorless so I feel like I’d be waiting for a unicorn if I chose them anyway.

llc328

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the info! I’ve communicated with him before about a custom ering and wedding band, but his prices were just way out of my budget. He seemed like he would be wonderful to work with though.

The Diamelia prices, however, are great! Granted, they’re not as inexpensive as the Chinese moissanite, but definitely not as much as the Amora Gem! And much more readily available...Less at BTD told me they rarely have stones as small as 5mm come in near-colorless so I feel like I’d be waiting for a unicorn if I chose them anyway.

I gather he has a return policy? ..Ron?..I know he did when I purchased my Amora gem a few years back ..if he still does you can purchase to see them in person .... it’s Always nice to do business with someone who stands by excellent customer service ....

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
I gather he has a return policy? ..Ron?..I know he did when I purchased my Amora gem a few years back ..if he still does you can purchase to see them in person .... it’s Always nice to do business with someone who stands by excellent customer service ....

Agreed! And yes, it’s a 31 day no questions asked return policy. The only thing that bugs me is the warranty. Every other vendor I’ve researched covers the stone’s optics, but with Diamelia, you have to pay 50% of the replacement price :confused2: Granted, I hope that never happens, but still. Most replace it free of charge for things like cloudiness or the stone becoming hazy or changing color, etc. I found that quite odd....

But I can get all 3 for under $700 if I go with I color. I’m not super color sensitive so I think I’d be fine with a warmer set of stones. It’s not $175 like Tianyu, but there’s something to be said for dealing with a US seller IMO.

llc328

Rough_Rock
Agreed! And yes, it’s a 31 day no questions asked return policy. The only thing that bugs me is the warranty. Every other vendor I’ve researched covers the stone’s optics, but with Diamelia, you have to pay 50% of the replacement price :confused2: Granted, I hope that never happens, but still. Most replace it free of charge for things like cloudiness or the stone becoming hazy or changing color, etc. I found that quite odd....

But I can get all 3 for under $700 if I go with I color. I’m not super color sensitive so I think I’d be fine with a warmer set of stones. It’s not $175 like Tianyu, but there’s something to be said for dealing with a US seller IMO.

That is different with the warranty, but in all the years of owning Moissanite, mine never changed ....and I own an original C&C Moissanite, it’s at least 10 years old and it still looks the same ..... I don’t think I’ve read of anyone having to use a warranty before ....I too prefer warmth to my stones ...more realistic and they have much More depth in my opinion..... please post pictures of you order them....

lessizmore

Rough_Rock
I bought the 1 ct Diamonna/Diamela gem that had been posted on Diamond Bristro for quite a while. Here it is with patterned infinity band my husband bought for me several years ago. I bought the preowned cathedral setting on eBay and replaced peg setting with newer Stuller design. IMG_20200404_095958.jpg IMG_20200404_100142.jpg IMG_20200404_100222.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results