shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have a watch winder?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I bought my husband a new Rolex Daytona watch for our anniversary (great find from our local jeweler). Anyway he already has a Rolex Datejust so now he has two self winding watches. I would like to get him a watch winder so he doesn''t have to reset when he switches from one to the other. Does anyone have one of these? Do they really work? Where do you buy them?

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sundial, we don't have one but I'm thinking about getting one. My jeweler carries a small selection of them, but I bet a place like Tourneau would have some nice options. Check out their website and see if they have a location near you. Or, here's a link to them on-line: link

ETA: Woah Nellie!!! I just looked at the prices--damn, those things are expensive!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
You are right DeeJay - I just did a search on these things and was surprised to find out how pricey they are! I guess it is more of a piece to display for watch collectors rather than just some old something to keep the watch going. I will be in Vegas next month and will check out the ones at Tourneau - thanks for the suggestion!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharper Image has them...I''d like to get one for DH as well but haven''t gotten around to it yet.

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
I have one. It''s not here, so I don''t know what brand. I think it was about $80, and it works great. I sometimes go several days without wearing my Rolex, and it would stop. This solved that as long as I remember to put it in it when I take it off. I got it as a gift, and it was purchased online somewhere, so if you do a search, you can probably find several.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the tip on Sharper Image Monarch! They have one for less than $100. I''m glad to hear that yours works Lop. I''ll just have to get hubby trained to putting his watch in the unit.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Great news - I asked my jeweler about watch winders and he ordered me one from Wolf and gave it to me for free since I bought the watch there! It seems to work great so far.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results