Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have a tanzanite ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Pink Pearl

Rough_Rock
Hi This is my Tanz ring, I actually have quite a few pieces but this is the biggest and best stone. Cost a fair few pennies let me say lol. But soooooo worth it.

PP

myTanzy.jpg

Pink Pearl

Rough_Rock
I havent an actual pic of this one so here is the catalogue pic. Actually its better in real life.

PP

no2Tanz.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diamondseeker has a lovely one. Hopefully she will see this thread.

conitta

Shiny_Rock
I love Tanzanite and have several pieces. I will try and post some pics later. There has to be more Tanzie pieces out there....I would love to see them. It is such a lovely stone. Did anyone get a Tanzanite for Christmas????

Connie

lawarrick

Rough_Rock
Nicole,

I have a 21.15 ct
19x15.5mm
PS-Stone

It is IF and Gemmy Gemmy Color. As soon as I get a nice picture of it I will post it.

Laura

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a recent thread for mine, tanzanite halo (pictures) you can find it even from today or yesterday''s postings

lawarrick

Rough_Rock
Hi Nicole,

Here is a picture of my 21.15ct Tanzanite. This is the 1st time I have tried to load a picture, so hope it works. Let me know what yu think

Thanks

tanzanite 21.15.jpg

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/18/2007 9:41:57 PM
Author: lawarrick
Hi Nicole,

Here is a picture of my 21.15ct Tanzanite. This is the 1st time I have tried to load a picture, so hope it works. Let me know what yu think

Thanks

Very beautiful stone!!!
Are you planning to set it (pendant?), or save it as an investment piece?

lawarrick

Rough_Rock
Isabel,

I would love to have it set as a pendant, but I bought it as an investment. I do have other pieces that range from 1 to 4cts. 4 rings, 2 Pendants and then my favorite The Gem itself. I love, love, love Gem stones!! Crazy Uh!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Not at all crazy; in fact, probably very shrewd.

I have several tanzanite rings (ranging from 3c to almost 10), but find I only wear one or two of them on a regular basis. I also have 2 small pendants which I never wear.

lawarrick

Rough_Rock
WOW! Sounds like you have a great collection of Tanzanite. I only have the one big piece. You sound like me. I''ve never worn either pendant and as far as the rings go maybe once in a great while. But I do love to look at them!!

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Hmm, well it looks like I''ll hav to try another day - for some reason these pics came out really small!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Nicole,

Thanks

The color on this is amazing. Is what I see on my screen close to the real color? Amazing.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2007 3:03:51 PM
Author: Stone Hunter

Hi Nicole,

Thanks

The color on this is amazing. Is what I see on my screen close to the real color? Amazing.
I don''t see any picture at all??? I love tanzanites and could hardly wait for a picture.Waaa

lawarrick

Rough_Rock
Yes. I know that the color is incredible and it has flawless clarity, but I''m not to sure of the cut. What do you guys think?
My Pictures are not the best. I will try again.

Tanzanite A.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    August Birthstone 2020: Peridot
    August Birthstone 2020: Peridot

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.